Do you have Don't Starve questions?

*cracks joints*

What is the ice flingomatics actual fuel type/limit?

How many mod prefab files can the game load before it crashes?

Does bait get consumed when put in a trap?

What on earth happened to your avatar? It's hideous!

How many moves does Wes have?

What is the most legitimate reason Willow doesn't ever burn herself (in your opinion)?

*cracks joints*

What is the ice flingomatics actual fuel type/limit?

How many mod prefab files can the game load before it crashes?

Does bait get consumed when put in a trap?

What on earth happened to your avatar? It's hideous!

How many moves does Wes have?

What is the most legitimate reason Willow doesn't ever burn herself (in your opinion)?

1. Ice flingos take any fuel that a fire pit or endothermic fire pit will take, and it takes ten logs to top off an empty flingo.

2. Yeah because I might die if I don't load my mod prefabs

3. Bait does not get consumed when placed in a trap, it merely drops the item in the same place as the trap. The bait is consumed when a creature is caught by a trap while eating the bait.

4.It's beautiful girl

5. If you were referring to his pantomimes, he has eight individual animations. When Wes tries to speak, he randomly performs three of them in a row.

6. 'Cuz she's hot <:^)

how kill bloomer ? never said "attack" just "examine" it

Hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard while you go to attack him and you'll be smackin' glommer in no time. Don't forget that when you kill him Krampus (or Krampi) will spawn!

If I don't have a key for Don't Starve Together Beta, what is the best way to go about getting one? Also, if unable to find one, when does DST become available?

You can get a key by receiving one from a friend or from a giveaway on Klei's twitch channel. Don't worry though, if you don't get one through this method you can purchase a key on the steam store from December 15th onward ($5 for two keys if you own don't starve, $20 for don't starve and two keys if you don't own it).

Best way to be consistent in a world? Steady food source, good places for bases, most balanced characters? and best way to keep sanity up. 

Base location is mostly up to personal preference. I survive long amounts of time so I set up near a Pig King as he is one of the few things you can't move in a world, most everything else can be moved to any location.

The best late-game food source is definitely honey, as you can harvest it in the winter without the bees comin' out to sting you and besides clicking on the boxes for food, it's an automatic process. A little bit of a pain to set up, but it's worth it.

As for character balance, there is none. Each character is good at one aspect of survival (Wilson's strength is winter, Willow's strength is night, Wolfgang's strength is combat etc.), but struggles slightly with another. Except for Wigfrid and WX78. They don't struggle with anything.

If I missed anything, don't be afraid to ask for clarification!

Are the monster and giants really evil, or just misunderstood creatures?

(I'm like the Hagrid of Don't Starve.)

The only giant that straight up want to kill you is deerclops, he'll specifically hunt you down when he spawns in, but all the other giants will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Can't say the same for your structures, though.

Mmh another question, how do you deal with multiple depths worm? Or even a single one?

I will try to keep you busy so here goes another one.

So I followed your tips against depth's worm. I went to my cave and killed around 7 of them with the help of rock lobsters. However chester died in the process dropping around 20 nitres and a SINGLE rock lobster ate all of them in one swoop.

* Where can I farm more nitres aside from boulders(almost extinct)? It is my only way out from dragonfly (gunpowder)

* Is it really true that depth's worm spawn every 3 days and spawns 6 of them?

* rip nitres

Hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard while you go to attack him and you'll be smackin' glommer in no time. Don't forget that when you kill him Krampus (or Krampi) will spawn!

Cool, killed it thanx.  New one, to get the bell need glomer's flower, crafting it will of course consume flower and then glommer just fly around ? next full moon will be another flower ? with new or not dead same glommer ?  thx 

Where can I farm more nitres aside from boulders(almost extinct)? It is my only way out from dragonfly (gunpowder)

You can also farm slurtle slime. It's 4 times less effective than gunpowder (50 vs 200 damage) but if you're low on nitre,  slurtle slime can be easier to produce since gold is usually renewable (using Pig King) and rocks are abundant.

New one, to get the bell need glomer's flower, crafting it will of course consume flower and then glommer just fly around ? next full moon will be another flower ? with new or not dead same glommer ?  thx 

Yes it will consume flower. I suppose Glommer will fly around the same location is flower is destroyed. If Glommer is dead new flower and Glommer will appear at the next full moon at the statue. If Glommer is not dead no flower will appear. You can get one flower and one piece of wings each full moon if you make sure Glommer is dead at the full moon. It's better to craft old bell immediately because when Glommer is dead its flower begins to spoil.

There's no turf that can stop depth worms, is there?

Any tips for getting a base set up in the caves?

Which creatures can all be kept as pets (won't destroy walls, won't disappear, etc.)?

Is there a way to catch the boomerang with only the mouse?

Archived