Sign in to follow this  
tsune

Item from the crafting menu remains in selected (hover) state

tsune    13

Tried searching for this bug in the section, didn't find it.Basically:Third item (counting from above) of all of the crafting "categories" remains selected (when able; magic has only two so it's my only way to clear the screen atm but if I click on any of the other categories it remains selected)Have no idea how it happened though, I built two magic farms and it just remained that wayAnyone else encountered this?EDIT: also, a minor graphic bug: on the magic farms, in the left stone side (this point of view), the second one from the bottom flickers, as if changing being above and below the wood thing layer that's above it I presumepost-130-1376458920377_thumb.jpg

Edited by tsune

Mathalu    10

That is truly odd. You did try to restart the game, correct?I'm also having trouble picturing the second bug. Do you mean the plot looks like it actually is being raised off of the ground, or just in a different spot while still on the ground?

tsune    13

Refreshed the tab, fixed it.As for the second bug, imagine the magic farm being a photoshop file of many layers. Then imagine that specific stone layer which I pointed, rapidly changing positions with another layer overlapping him back and forth.

Corey    310

Hey Tsune,Thanks for the detailed info! I've also encountered the perma-selected item bug, we're trying to figure out how to reproduce it reliably to test and fix it. But as you found out, exiting the game and resetting it does fix it in the short-term.As for the flicker in the farms, this is something we're also aware of. We're playing with some different ways to render objects and items that will resolve that layering issue.Thanks for reporting!

Sign in to follow this