Sign in to follow this  
BobSajet

Record Furthest Day

BobSajet    10

It would be great if you could go into leaderboards and see everyones furthest day in the world, and on your friends list.

Heck, it would be great if you could at least see what YOUR personal best is...

What do you think?

w00tyd00d    172

Yeah I would even say once you hit day 17 you're set, so long you start as Wilson and don't shave at all since you started. You can make 2 meat effigies out of the beard hair you get from shaving after not shaving for 16 nights, which means as long as you're not stupid and get yourself killed 3 times you're not gunna lose lol especially since you can just build more in the future.

winddbourne    15
Yeah I would even say once you hit day 17 you're set, so long you start as Wilson and don't shave at all since you started. You can make 2 meat effigies out of the beard hair you get from shaving after not shaving for 16 nights, which means as long as you're not stupid and get yourself killed 3 times you're not gunna lose lol especially since you can just build more in the future.

This is one reason I don't play as wilson, it's not really a rogue-like survival game if you can earn extra lives. One map, one life, don't screw up! But it's nice to have wilson for new players just learning the ropes, call him the tutorial character. lol :)