Free Game - Wickland

_Q_

nvm, but this site SUCKS! it's registeretion proccess wants my email, and wants me to confirm email (you know what it means), but then a second later i had a typo in my email and it sent it to the other email and my email wasn't udentical to the confirm email so wtf this site sucks. also it tells me "[my email] is not registered to our site, click here [link] to register", and in the link it sends me to the same place so lol wutttt

Hello!

Thank you for participating in our promotion! As promised, your Wickland Steam key: 8EJPM-EQ2Z8-Z3ARK

Regards,
Greenlight Arcade 

That is literally what my email has in it, of course the key is redeemed now and it did work.
So yeah, the site is okay, the problem sits in front of the keyboard once again.

That is literally what my email has in it, of course the key is redeemed now and it did work.
So yeah, the site is okay, the problem sits in front of the keyboard once again.

When you get a chance to play it, come back and tell me what you think. Anything you say will certainly give me more info than their own website.

When you get a chance to play it, come back and tell me what you think. Anything you say will certainly give me more info than their own website.

Its not like you could search game title on steam and see all what you need.

Just to hard.

Its not like you could search game title on steam and see all what you need.

Just to hard.

It wasn't that Google doesn't exist. It's that I'm surprised the greenlightarcade page (any of them, really) contains next to no information about the game. Sorry that confused you.

I also genuinely wanted to know what he thought about it.

It wasn't that Google doesn't exist. It's that I'm surprised the greenlightarcade page (any of them, really) contains next to no information about the game. Sorry that confused you.

I also genuinely wanted to know what he thought about it.

Giveaway has ended. Game looks fun, will play it after they add bots to it.

Archived