[Graphics]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Resolution Issues

Steps to reproduce

Change the resolution, maybe dual monitors has something to do with it, not sure...

Describe your issue

When I set the game to 1920x1080 at 60hz, which is what my monitors max settings are, it will say input signal out of range on my monitor, however it displays the game, but I cannot play with that box over the top of it. It says input signal out of range on every setting with that monitor, however if I switch the game to my 2nd monitor with max settings everything is fine and I can play. Given max settings on my 2nd monitor arent nearly as good as the first
:(
But it works at least.

Wade    309

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Resolution Issues

Steps to reproduce

Change the resolution, maybe dual monitors has something to do with it, not sure...

Describe your issue

When I set the game to 1920x1080 at 60hz, which is what my monitors max settings are, it will say input signal out of range on my monitor, however it displays the game, but I cannot play with that box over the top of it. It says input signal out of range on every setting with that monitor, however if I switch the game to my 2nd monitor with max settings everything is fine and I can play. Given max settings on my 2nd monitor arent nearly as good as the first
:(
But it works at least.

Can I ask if you've tried adjusting the Refresh Rate settings? It may be set to a value that your monitor has difficulty displaying.