Sign in to follow this  
Anarchosyn

I lost the full game.

Anarchosyn    22

I no longer have access to the full game *. I sent an email to the "Contact Us" portion of the forum, but I just wanted to make sure this was the correct course of action. If there is a better avenue to fix this, please let me know. * I purchased into the Beta in early September, for the $6.99 price.

Kevin    504

Hi. Usually, when people can't access the full game after purchase, it is because they are trying to log in with a different google account than the one that they used when they bought it. Is it possible that that is the case for you as well?

Mathalu    10

The email I got was titled "Don't Starve Early-Access Beta" and I found it while sifting through my Junk folder. You should find the Chrome key there.

digne    10

I have the same problem, and also i didnt receive any email with keysmy order id : xxx

Edited by digne

Kevin    504

Hey guys. In every case that I have looked into, people claiming to have lost their purchase are confused about which account they have bought the game under.

When you play the game, you have to log in using Oauth. This is the name that our system knows you as. When you actually purchased the game, you may have entered new credentials into Google Wallet. Google doesn't share this information with us for security reasons, so it has nothing to do with your account with us. We still know you by your original name.

Most people ( more than 99.9%, by our numbers!) use the same set of credentials for both Oauth and Google Wallet, and don't have issues. The confusion that some of you are having seems to come when you have a lot of different accounts, and you switch between them a lot.

If you can't log in with the account that you got your receipt email at, please try logging in under any other accounts that you may have used the first time you played the game. Due to a small bug in our login stuff, you may have to clear your cookies to switch users (this will be addressed Soon).

If you *still* can't login, PM me with your order number, and I can tell you what account you are registered under. Please only do this after trying to solve the problem on your own, though. The more time I spend on fixing accounts, the less time I send on hooking up new features for the game. Also, I can't do as much to help you on weekends, so you may have to wait until Monday to get a response. :)

Allstars    10

I also have the same problem, yesterday i tryed to login but i when i do i can only play the demo.. I tryed switching accounts but im pretty sure im with the right one, afterall it has the transaction mail in it.

Sign in to follow this