• Yes
    • No
    • Peanuts.
  2. 2. Pancakes?

• Waffles
    • French Toast
    • Cereal
    • Peanuts.

Warning: These draws are not advertiser friendly.

Spoiler

IMG_1171 (Edited).JPG

I might do this tbh, just a thought.

Spoiler

IMG_1165 (Edited).JPG

Fun Fact: I played Half Life, it's Gearbox-produced games, Half Life 2 and both episodes of Half Life 2. 

Spoiler

IMG_1166 (Edited).JPG

It's a political cartoon about the current state of Youtube and how it's affecting the Youtubers with the better-end of content getting the short end of the stick. 

Spoiler

IMG_1167 (Edited).JPGIMG_1168 (Edited).JPG

Good joke.

Spoiler

IMG_1172 (Edited).JPG

Fun Fact: The old Pyro was my old oc I used to use.

Spoiler

IMG_1170 (Edited).JPG

I don't know why, but I like the darker side of Pyro. 

So because I'm on a new computer, I have to do a huge thing where I import the photos onto my computer via USB. Going to work and fix this but for now, that's one reason why I haven't put my art here. Anyway, here's my drawings.

Spoiler

IMG_1191 (2).JPG

Spoiler

IMG_1190 (2).JPG

I don't know if I'm going to go anywhere with these drawings, so don't try to think too had about them.

Spoiler

IMG_1189 (2).JPG

Spoiler

IMG_1192 (2).JPG

I've been playing lots of Watch_Dogs 2.

Some stuff today.

Spoiler

IMG_1198 (Edited).JPGIMG_1197 (Edited).JPGIMG_1195 (Edited).JPGIMG_1194 (Edited).JPGIMG_1193 (Edited).JPG

An organic form Ceramic I did. Was on my lap when I did took the pictures so that's why there's grass in the background. Oh, and I etched some stuff on the bottom for no reason.

Spoiler

IMG_1202 (Edited).JPG

I had space in my World History notebook for this.

Alright, please note the next drawings are actually dark, exposes some feeling I've had recently, so if you don't want to look at them that's fine. I'm not forcing you to see them.

Spoiler

I'm serious.

Spoiler

This is your last warning

Spoiler

IMG_1199 (Edited).JPGIMG_1200 (Edited).JPGIMG_1201 (Edited).JPG

Take away what you want from these, I think the messages are semi-clear.

4 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Alright, please note the next drawings are actually dark, exposes some feeling I've had recently, so if you don't want to look at them that's fine. I'm not forcing you to see them.

Reveal hidden contents

Most beginner artists feel like this, trust me I've felt this and still do. Everyone's art looks like this at first. It's like any skill, practice makes perfect. And it takes different times for us to grow this skill, some are faster and some are slower; and that's ok! Draw different poses, try drawing things differently, press lighter on a color that is already very light, do whatever you like! Its ok if you can't draw something that doesn't look like the thing you want, try to see what you can do, and use your strengths to get the end goal! Look up pictures as references for poses, or items, or anything! (there's more than most likely a goofy stockpile picture you can use) If you look or admire at a artist, see what they do, try to do it, but put your own twist on it. That's basically the entire evolution of art, just seeing something from some other artist and then try to mimic it but still make it unique. I mean, look the first image on my thread! (i wish i had more of the old pictures, but my laptop forced itself to factory reset, so i lost all the pictures I had before I made my art thread.) Also, look up for some tutorials on youtube, or study speedpaints, but whatever you do, do not give up! Because one day, you might shine brighter than those who you admired!

(and you might be admired by others!)

Don't feel sad. Like you and me, a lot of traditional artists are underappreciated on the internet, especially outside for the forums.

I was struggling on DA for years back when I first joined (and I'll admit, I was over expecting) and the only forums I had was Freebird which was pretty inactive most of the time. As time went on I even got jealous of other artist but y'know I recently realized that despite their artstyle and nearly perfect proportions, I wouldn't want any different style than my own (if I had that choice to change it all right then and there).

Like what Noon Fish said, you can look up tutorials to help improve and work your art. That's how I got a handle on humans. I have a couple tutorials myself but they're more for dragon and anthro animals.

Just please don't feel this way and keep trying :)

Spoiler

IMG_1204 (Edited).JPG

Spoiler

IMG_1206 (Edited).JPG

Drew Aku by memory, and Pyro as Samurai Jack.

Spoiler

IMG_1205 (Edited).JPG

I haven't touched Overwatch that much as of late but Zenyatta is a good character. I'm pretty decent as them. I also colored them for whatever reason.

Spoiler

IMG_1207 (Edited).JPG

Tried drawing a simplistic graffiti-esque Pyro but I guess I didn't make it look simplistic enough.

Archived