Nick's sad reason he is excited for DST!

Well this post might have some feels to it but hear me out. The story is I am constantly bullied all day at school and I only have a number of friends. It is hard for me to find interest with other people I guess I am sorta a loner. Any who! I can't wait for DST because I can get a chance to play with all you forum members who I know are very kind people! I also know you can accept me even if I am a little strange! I hope i can teach you things as long as you teach me! Cheers to DST!

I hope your school situation will get better soon  (and that someone knocks some sense into your bullies, be it physical or mentally, so they stop being low life pieces of crap), and that you'll have a great time in DST when you get your key :)

Also, it doesn't really matter that you don't have many friends, as long as the ones you have are great people you can depend on.

Well this post might have some feels to it but hear me out. The story is I am constantly bullied all day at school and I only have a number of friends. It is hard for me to find interest with other people I guess I am sorta a loner. Any who! I can't wait for DST because I can get a chance to play with all you forum members who I know are very kind people! I also know you can accept me even if I am a little strange! I hope i can teach you things as long as you teach me! Cheers to DST!

kk ill teach you how to not get bullied, bully comes up to you, you look him straight in the eye then walk up and say BACK OFF, cuz if you don't, I'll get angry. Then the bully would be all like WHOOOOA *pisses pants* then replies "DON'T GET ANGRY MAN, IT WAS JUST A JOKE PLZ! ILL BACK OFF!" After that, you nod your head and be like, KK YOU BETTER RUN NOW, OR ELSE.. End of story, bully runs away and cries home to mommy.

freaking ez as hell.

well if we're talking for a serious solution, he's better off fighting with the bully even if he loses least he stood up for himself, if he doesn't stick up for himself then he loses self respect for himself, telling the teacher doesn't solve anything, just a slap on the wrist for the bully and then what? it continues.

well, I tried both when I was young, and both didn't work that much, but the teachers one at least made it stop for a week or so.

I know this sounds odd, and might heavily depend on what's the situation, but you might want to pick off the "main bully" and have a talk with him.(also depends heavily on your/his/hers age and both levels of maturity. Alternatively, if he/she proves to be an insensitive jerk, and talking doesn't work, you might want to make other people realise you don't like this stuff(most times they don't), and slowly but surely they will stand up to you.)

Anyway, I'm just presenting a million workarounds to the aggresive way, since the risks of violence are too high, and I just don't like this kind of stuff.

P.S.: just for you, OP, I promise not to burn your world/body if we ever play together.

My question is...Why do you keep referring yourself as if you were in the third person in your titles.

P.S. School sucks, don´t worry, things get better.

well, I tried both when I was young, and both didn't work that much, but the teachers one at least made it stop for a week or so.

I know this sounds odd, and might heavily depend on what's the situation, but you might want to pick off the "main bully" and have a talk with him.(also depends heavily on your/his/hers age and both levels of maturity. Alternatively, if he/she proves to be an insensitive jerk, and talking doesn't work, you might want to make other people realise you don't like this stuff(most times they don't), and slowly but surely they will stand up to you.)

Anyway, I'm just presenting a million workarounds to the aggresive way, since the risks of violence are too high, and I just don't like this kind of stuff.

P.S.: just for you, OP, I promise not to burn your world/body if we ever play together.

"have a talk with him"....HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Yeah, seriously dude, don´t do that. Just try to avoid them. My strategy at school was camouflage. Find people and blend into the herd.  

If only we had Bush Hats in real life...

My question is...Why do you keep referring yourself as if you were in the third person in your titles.

P.S. School sucks, don´t worry, things get better.

The Reason I do that is because some people might not like what I post so when they see Nick's they know to avoid it. Also it makes me appear different from the crowd kinda like my only little twist on things.

I come from a similar situation at School were I am often bullied due to me not joining the jocks by having their hairstyle and clothes choice. It's usually just verbally not physically but it hurts the same. However the more friends you have the better life as when I got into Jr High and now High School I made so many friends and we formed a defensive pact so we protect eachother. So this game will be a QoL enhancer for you as you can make new friends. Even though they're cyber friends they will still more be willing to help you along the way like I do with my friend I met while playing Awesomenauts who is also bullied at his school. Anyways I hope you get in soon!

The Reason I do that is because some people might not like what I post so when they see Nick's they know to avoid it. Also it makes me appear different from the crowd kinda like my only little twist on things.

i had a similar tale however i managed to not so verbally teach them a lesson, but in your scenario don't do that i made the mistake of that and now i have like 1 friend who i see SOMETIMES once a week the other 8 i rarely see so yeah, don't make the mistake i did

If you ever play with me, you will have to be accepting my strangeness instead of the other way around!  :highly_amused:

The more people who roll with the "I really do need these tumbleweeds fenced up inside stone walls", the smoother that will go when the time comes.

I'd be happy to play with you when you get your key! And don't worry about being a little strange, we're all mad here.

I don't have many friends irl either. My best friend lives in another state, so we don't get to talk that often. Most of my friends are on the internet, a good chunk of them from these forums!

Archived