Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

So... yeah... I "jumped on the bandwagon" and made my own ask me thread. Deal with it.

Oh, and you can ask Lena, my shapeshifting doppelganger clone thing, questions too.

"YAY! I'M INCLUDED!"

Don't get used to it, Lena.

RULES

1. Don't ask any questions that wouldn't be safe for young children. *glares at Weirdo and Mack*

2. If you want to ask Lena something, specify that you are doing so, or else I'll assume you're asking me.

3. Any questions asked here are meant for me, so please don't answer them yourself. (you can ask me if you can give an answer if you really want to.)

I think that's about it. Let the questions begin!

Ah, guess I was right to believe that I wouldn't get a proper answer.

Well, what am I supposed to say? I really just wanted to make this thread. I guess the reason behind it was I saw all the fun people were having in PCT's thread and wanted to join in. Sure, it may be copying or trying to steal attention or whatever accusations someone may want to throw at me, but I really don't care.

*waits nervously for the verdict*

hmm, you should try practicing drawing stick figures for poses and form. Atleast you're indugled in drawing as a hobby so the chances of you improving is still possible. Though hopefully you find out your preferred style of drawing, and when you start a drawing look at some references to help you.

hmm, you should try practicing drawing stick figures for poses and form. Atleast you're indugled in drawing as a hobby so the chances of you improving is still possible. Though hopefully you find out your preferred style of drawing

I'm currently taking art classes, but I know I still need a lot of practice on things like anatomy, expressions, coloring, and pretty much everything else.

DANG YOU HANDS! WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO DRAW!?!!?

if hands are too hard to draw skip'em, thats what I do! take small steps, don't focus too hard on one thing, if you can't do it, erase it and do it over, I'm teaching myself to color as well since I only been teaching myself how to do proportions and perspectives, oh and read some manga/doujins, that way you open yourself to different interpretations/styles.

edit: im just a poor amateur, take what I say with a grain of salt :3

Why and when did the forums go into decline?

(I have a feeling that's supposed to be a jab at this thread.)

I don't know. I wasn't around for the early forums, but if I had to guess, I'd say when some of the older members started leaving. Then multiplayer was announced and swarms of faceless drones that do nothing but whine and beg came. Then even more of the good people started leaving.

as part of the council, we veto this proposal, BOOOO!

If you REALLY want to answer one of the questions, you can ask me if you can answer it. 

This is a place for people to come and ask me questions ​and stroke my ego. Come on people, the lack of actually questions is getting out of hand.

Here's a question: Do I have permission to give my 2 cents on Battal's question?

And here's a question for Lena: Where did you get the ability to shapeshift? Were you born with it?

And here's a question for Mena: Are you salty that I didn't write you a legitimate question?

Here's a question: Do I have permission to give my 2 cents on Battal's question?

And here's a question for Lena: Where did you get the ability to shapeshift? Were you born with it?

And here's a question for Mena: Are you salty that I didn't write you a legitimate question?

Sure. I kinda liked Weirdobob's response and I want to see your opinion on the matter.

"*squeeeee* SOME ONE ASKED ME SOMETHING! *ahem* Yes, I was born with it. Although it took me a few years to fully control it."

No, not really. S'all good bro.

Archived