Mack's Fanarts of Things and Stuff

Morgan17

It was a joke.

I have seen it.

:/

Look, there's no problem if you've not played the game but still like it.

I had done that with Portal some years ago and with Minecraft even more years ago (five?): I used to watch videos, search wikies, read theories/informations and more. Even if I didn't own the game, I still liked them a lot.

:/

Look, there's no problem if you've not played the game but still like it.

I had done that with Portal some years ago and with Minecraft even more years ago (five?): I used to watch videos, search wikies, read theories/informations and more. Even if I didn't own the game, I still liked them a lot.

Yea, the same thing applies with my obsession with Valiant Hearts, Fallout 3, and other games in my wishlist

Yea, the same thing applies with my obsession with Valiant Hearts, Fallout 3, and other games in my wishlist

Well...that's not a problem.

I would suggest you some free games to play if you want to play something good but you don't have the money to spend on it.

You should really work on understanding why things are where they are, instead of just copying down whatever you see. For instance, the top of Zone-tans shirt is like that because it's folded down, it's not like some kind of attachment onto the top, and your drawing should reflect that.

Archived