Mack's Fanarts of Things and Stuff

Morgan17

Perfect! You must have taken a lot of time on the single star!

Duuude, you have no clue. I mean the effort alone was wow. then i actually had to click it. omg. i'm just the best there is.

---

jk lol. i rated it 5 stars :D

I'll go with my standard artwork review (since i can't judge art to save my life)

It's erm.. unique. I like what you did with the.. whatdoyoucallit... the err.. thing! yeah i like what you did with that thing. And the way that thing blends with the contrasting other thing.. just wow :love-struck:

Duuude, you have no clue. I mean the effort alone was wow. then i actually had to click it. omg. i'm just the best there is.

---

jk lol. i rated it 5 stars :grin:

I'll go with my standard artwork review (since i can't judge art to save my life)

It's erm.. unique. I like what you did with the.. whatdoyoucallit... the err.. thing! yeah i like what you did with that thing. And the way that thing blends with the contrasting other thing.. just wow :love-struck:

I'm sure @BlazingIce126 shall be able to elaborate

Can we stop bashing Mack for no reason?

Oh, I don't think you were here for it, but for a while everyone here absolutely despised Mack (again, for no reason).  Apparently the "cool kids" still think that the beaten-to-a-pulp dead horse is still fun to hit at.

Oh, I don't think you were here for it, but for a while everyone here absolutely despised Mack (again, for no reason).  Apparently the "cool kids" still think that the beaten-to-a-pulp dead horse is still fun to hit at.

To me it looks like he didn't mind. I mean, he was playing along and everything. It also doesn't look like Starvation was serious about it either, but, again, that's just me.

P.S. *tisk tisk* You just can't stay away, can you Battal?

To me it looks like he didn't mind. I mean, he was playing along and everything. It also doesn't look like Starvation was serious about it either, but, again, that's just me.

P.S. *tisk tisk* You just can't stay away, can you Battal?

He's right. There was a fairly long period where everyone just hated Mack for whatever reason. Still can't fathom why.

Of course I was here, which is why I don't think that that up there is all fun and games.

He's right. There was a fairly long period where everyone just hated Mack for whatever reason. Still can't fathom why.

Whao whao whao, that was just friendly banter.

I had no-idea people just started hating on mack randomly, (i've been off the forums for 6 months+ and came back like a week ago). I started it because of the fact that he failed his image upload, that's all. Then i went a bit further cos he continued with the joke.

No hate intended. So yeah.. i'm not a "cool kid" or whatever. I don't hate him either, and i didn't know he'd been hated on. so from my point of view he wasn't a "beaten-to-a-pulp dead horse" but more like another person to joke around with. Sorry if any1 got offended.

I didn't hate him.

But then again that was back when I'd just joined and was really naive.

Archived