Give me dat lore riet nao!11

I think what the others meant was that Klei seldom gives away lore so easily. Usually we have to work pretty hard for it, either by beating adventure mode or by solving puzzles. Klei could easily implement something like this, but it would be really strange if they did because it would be so at odds with how past expositions have gone.

Assuming lore means back story, why not just have Klei release a book to sell that contains the lore or have it be included with a hard copy (CD) purchase of the game?

I remember I once bought a copy of Diablo and they had all sorts of stories concerning just the monsters and the magic and whatnot. I think it had the backstory of the High Heavens versus Burning Hells fight. I'm not sure.

Assuming lore means back story, why not just have Klei release a book to sell that contains the lore or have it be included with a hard copy (CD) purchase of the game?

I remember I once bought a copy of Diablo and they had all sorts of stories concerning just the monsters and the magic and whatnot. I think it had the backstory of the High Heavens versus Burning Hells fight. I'm not sure.

nope

Animating isn't easy, you know, especially if it's 2D (DS vids are 2.5D).

Archived