Give me dat lore riet nao!11

I have an idea so crazy that it just might work! It's a way for us to learn about character back stories! When a character examines something, the text above them should be examinable. When another character examines this text, they say something about it. Then the original character can examine that text, and carry out a conversation. Then we can get teh lorez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an idea so crazy that it just might work! It's a way for us to learn about character back stories! When a character examines something, the text above them should be examinable. When another character examines this text, they say something about it. Then the original character can examine that text, and carry out a conversation. Then we can get teh lorez!!

no

with only the context of NO. No. NO. I assume people don't think Klei can manage otherwise what can they mean with just, "No."

I think what the others meant was that Klei seldom gives away lore so easily. Usually we have to work pretty hard for it, either by beating adventure mode or by solving puzzles. Klei could easily implement something like this, but it would be really strange if they did because it would be so at odds with how past expositions have gone.

Everybody knows Klei can manage,nobody has said on this thread that they can't. Again,what're you on about?

don't use generalizations, unless you are EVERYBODY, but you aren't, hence words context, and assume. I guess you don't read if your asking again. Please refrain from being hostile. You are clearly just typing flamebait allover, so just stop.

rezecib 

oh, so thats what it was about, thought it was like introduction from maxwell or something people were on about

Let me think........ummmmm.... (calls boss)....oh ok....ill tell 'em

no thank you i prefer getting the genius's of the forums to try and figure out what things mean for weeks upon end and then the "others" creating further speculation so that I can laugh all day at the idea of a space DLC....

You have to admit that puzzles are a lot funner than examining some writing...

no thank you i prefer getting the genius's of the forums to try and figure out what things mean for weeks upon end and then the "others" creating further speculation so that I can laugh all day at the idea of a space DLC....

am I the only one who is actually scared of space/nightmare world DLC? After Multiplayer and the Old Bell anything is possible...

Archived