Don't Starve Together Error Registering

hi guys so today my mate got two don't starve together keys and he kept one and gave one to me however when he downloaded and started the game when he click online and then click create profile it came up with a 404 error however we don't know how to fix this error. however i did not get any error only he did so we want to know if there is a way to fix this or if we need to email klei entertainment to send us a new link to the register page. Also when i loaded my link to the register page and entered his email for his gmail it says "ERROR There was an error obtaining the response from the log-in server. can someone help us with this or tell us if we need to ask klei entertainment to help.

post-352543-0-52425200-1415912342_thumb.

Thank you Everyone,

However with all you help and JanH's help this problem stills occurs but i know its the browsers problem because the link that i was given is broken. I searched what the 404 error was an it turned out that the link given was false or not working. so i requesting to JanH to provide me with another link to see if this fixes the problem.

Archived