Info upon Registering

Guest Dandytard

Guest Dandytard

I think some information should be added when a player is registering, Something along the lines of:

'Yes, Multiplayer was suggested, And no, It isn't happening. Bow has also been suggested as a weapon, And no, You can't load your game after you die and are required to start from scratch. Also, Dream worlds were suggested already, And no, You can't have teleports.'

It will result in less topic spam, taking away the 'inspirational' nature of the new members.

For multiplayer/co-op... I think that would be nice and the Mods have discussed this idea. Of course we were partially joking around with the Devs at the time.

As for the other suggestions... well those are still open to debate. Spam is a relative term... and delicious when fried. :)

I wouldn't mind a little heads up about multiplayer upon registering, specially because I already, jokingly, gave that idea to the devs a couple of weeks ago. I think it's time to reconsider the suggestion, only this time for reals.

I don't know how these things work, but couldn't a filter be put in place that prevents threads with certain key words (Multiplayer, Co op etc.) from being created?

That wouldn't be fair.

The forum already has a dynamic thread searcher that pops up every time you create a new thread and type the title in, so you don't even have to manually search for duplicates before creating new threads, but... unfortunately nobody reads it.