Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Ice Box

Don't have all unlocked characters on new computer.

Ice Box    1

I have installed Steam on a new computer.  When I play Don't Starve on that computer it doesn't show all my unlocked characters.  When I play on the old computer it does.  I have had all characters except Wes unlocked for many months.  Steam shows 263 hours played on both computers.  Please tell me how to fix this, the old computer will be wiped clean as soon as I get all my games installed properly on the new one.  As much as I love Don't Starve I really don't want to do Adventure Mode again to unlock Maxwell.  :-)

Direkappa    53

I have installed Steam on a new computer.  When I play Don't Starve on that computer it doesn't show all my unlocked characters.  When I play on the old computer it does.  I have had all characters except Wes unlocked for many months.  Steam shows 263 hours played on both computers.  Please tell me how to fix this, the old computer will be wiped clean as soon as I get all my games installed properly on the new one.  As much as I love Don't Starve I really don't want to do Adventure Mode again to unlock Maxwell.  :-)

Copy all the don't starve files from ur old pc to ur new.

Ice Box    1

Ok thanks, that did it.  I expected those files to be in the Steam Cloud and installed with the game, so I thought it was a problem with Steam.