Ebay, Amazson, BestBuy and Walmart has failed me, so I decided to post this here

Preferred Condition of said playmate: Living, Dead is fine too

Preferred Species of said playmate: Human, rabbits work just as good

My demands for said playmate: Must like Cheese, and must like cake, but also like cheesecake, However hates pickles; must always prioritize my life over his and everyone else's but at the same time be rebellious and try to kill me with a booger, Ambitions? None at all, no dreams or goals in your life, not allowed.

What I offer: my firm look of disappointment, and an obligatory sigh along with it

Why am I posting this? Need meatbag-er, Playmates to play with in DST, its sad having very few people on my friends list to play DST, I seek to expand.

For potential Meatbags/Playmates feel free to uhm, post/message your friendshipstuff, ya..

Disclaimer: I have no clue if this is the right part of the forums to be posting this, feel free to move this thread in the proper category,

Sorry, everything seemed to fit my description until I read the must "hates pickles" part. I like pickles and so I can never show my face on this thread again.

Did I say "hate pickles" ? I meant to type, "like pickles in a negative way"

Sorry, everything seemed to fit my description until I read the must "hates pickles" part. I like pickles and so I can never show my face on this thread again.

Oh, in that case, I'd be glad to sell my body to you!

Do you happen to live in Canada/the U.S.? I'm kinda scared of lag if you live somewhere like Europe..

Archived