New character?

1.Community also requested stuff like a better Old Bell recipe(ME), better cave integration, moon and nightmare worlds dlcs, Wyro. If a game relies too much on community requests, it's doomed to failure(although some can be good, like the first 2.(specially the first one))

The rest of your post makes a lot of sense, though. Maybe Charlie will be a new character. But Klei must have bigger and easier priorities right now.(like putting the rest of the characters in the game). Maybe later. Like very later

Wyro was more of a joke name than his actual name. I do not expect to see Wharlie. I am willing to assume Charlie was given consideration ever since they start that magic show puzzle video resumptious thing. Back then, alot of people started asking for Charlie.

And Klei has proven how to handle community requests.

Well they were going to add Pyro, and Charlie could of had a stage name.

. Well there is no proof that Charlie had a stage name, and Pyro was never added so the W rule is still in play and IT IS A DISORDERED WENDY. But I'm not against a new character(s) but the person in the picture is Wendy.

While I do agree that it is clearly Wendy, maybe Charley could be unlocked in a similar way to Maxwell. There could be a "Charlie's door" at the end of the labyrinth, guarded by the Minotaur. it would be like Maxwell's door, where all the players go through separate worlds, except each one gets progressively darker and your sanity gets lower and lower each time, sort of like how your health gets a penalty with a meat effigy. each world has 6 teleporters (or how many people are on the server) and they only work if everyone in activated in one. at the last world it will be like Maxwell's throne(except the throne will seem empty), and all the players have to activate a button at near the same time. then charlie's human form or whatever will appear on the throne and everything goes dark. Afterwards all the players wake up as Charlie at spawn, With maybe something like "Charlie's goggles" equipped that works like the moggles, with only 20% durability but it works twice as long as the moggles.  you can also craft them again for a lot of nightmare fuel and gears. Also she may have some of the books and magic items able to craft without any machines. After you unlock her you can use her in single player and other servers. That's just my idea though.

While I do agree that it is clearly Wendy, maybe Charley could be unlocked in a similar way to Maxwell. There could be a "Charlie's door" at the end of the labyrinth, guarded by the Minotaur. it would be like Maxwell's door, where all the players go through separate worlds, except each one gets progressively darker and your sanity gets lower and lower each time, sort of like how your health gets a penalty with a meat effigy. each world has 6 teleporters (or how many people are on the server) and they only work if everyone in activated in one. at the last world it will be like Maxwell's throne(except the throne will seem empty), and all the players have to activate a button at near the same time. then charlie's human form or whatever will appear on the throne and everything goes dark. Afterwards all the players wake up as Charlie at spawn, With maybe something like "Charlie's goggles" equipped that works like the moggles, with only 20% durability but it works twice as long as the moggles.  you can also craft them again for a lot of nightmare fuel and gears. Also she may have some of the books and magic items able to craft without any machines. After you unlock her you can use her in single player and other servers. That's just my idea though.

That wouldn't make sense though. Why would the Ancient Guardian guard something it doesn't know what it is. The Guardian already guards treasure (that magically comes from it's death). It'd probably break something if it doesn't know what it is. That's usually animalistic nature.

That wouldn't make sense though. Why would the Ancient Guardian guard something it doesn't know what it is. The Guardian already guards treasure (that magically comes from it's death). It'd probably break something if it doesn't know what it is. That's usually animalistic nature.

That treasure can be found everywhere in the ruins. The only thing it guards from the players is that horn it has. I am assuming he never guarded any real treasure, but would kill intruders who were lost in the maze. Then the ancient civilization dug too deep and found the worlds limitless supply of nightmare fuel which killed almost everything, while mutating the guard. The chest that drops on his death is most likely caused by the nightmare fuel and possible shadow creatures controlling him.

That being said, the caves are the most logical known place for Charlie sleep. However, she may be actually very close or inside the nightmare fuel core the ancients got to close to. So visiting her would be nearly impossible because she would flee, plus the nightmare fuel is way to powerful, even for the people who dealt with it all the time.

That being said, the caves are the most logical known place for Charlie sleep. However, she may be actually very close or inside the nightmare fuel core the ancients got to close to. So visiting her would be nearly impossible because she would flee, plus the nightmare fuel is way to powerful, even for the people who dealt with it all the time.

I meant to add, if the portal can bring any human being to Wilson, it maybe able to warp Charlie right to him. Of course, that depends on if Charlie is still considered human and we do not know what she looks like. I am placing my bets that the next part in the resumptous thing is Maxwell building the machine to bring Charlie to him, which he will then find some way of helping her. It is possible for Maxwell to build the machine himself if we run with the theory that science machines store thoughts and inventions, allowing anyone in the world to build anything, so long as someone has invented it already.

Pretty sure these are the kinds of threads that Klei reads with a big bucket of popcorn.

I can see it now. They add an extra line on a poster going "OH, I BET THEY'LL GO NUTS OVER THIS, NYEHEHEH."

kleis not the only one who grabs a big bucket of popcorn....

Archived