next update?

tommy

I'm not sure what that gunk was at the bottom of my last post. I think the forum software is misbehaving.

Anyway, my biggest concern over the break is with stability. I don't want to push out an update that crashes and then take a holiday. There's a bit more leeway with balance issues, although we have to leave the game in a fun and playable state.

There will be a lot of testing going on at Klei HQ over the next two days!

I had wondered why you pushed it back 2 days. At least we can rest assured knowing it'll be bug free. Ive honestly not experienced any major bugs. Even items dropping into the ocean isnt that major for me. So i guess that means you may be adding her majesty this update after all ^^

Yeah their meat tastes much better than the meat of the older beefalos.:twisted:

Beefalo veal, mmm mmm mmm P: I'm sure Krampus will be mighty p/o'd with me once the beefalo babies are released lol I can only imagine they'll be as penalizing as killing a smallbird

Id rather they spent time finishing the update instead of editing a video. You'd be surprised how much time it takes to make videos. Good quality ones anyway.

And their videos have been superb so far; I was truly impressed with the subliminal Spider Queen image. That's really the only reason I'm (and many others I'm sure) so excited to see the next one. Though I completely agree with you, I hope they're putting all the man-power they possibly can on to the actual release and leave the video editing to those who aren't so video game programming-savy.

the devs are having fun,com'n guys..its not they they are obliged to do the teasers, but i think they're having fun watching us decode their puzzles. you should just enjoy these vidz.

agreed.

let them take their time and enjoy producing an awesome game instead of rushing a mediocre one.

All these new ideas and code cracker is awesome I love these developers, makes it fun.

Good job everyone at trying to solve the code.

I don't think I will like this Spider Queen.... a new fire-based weapon sounds awesome! A flaming spear? No? Some type of weird fiery ball you chuck at someone you don't like?

The abominable Snow Man would be a great boss for this coming Christmas update!

Don't think Santa and the Krampus like me...