Sign in to follow this  
7thcso2po

Graphic bug!! Help??

7thcso2po    10

A friend introduced me to the game, and told me about he got hooked in no time, so i got his second beta key, and when i started playing, i didn't see why the game was so awesome? but we found out it was because my graphics were pretty far from what it was surposed to look likeI just reinstalled both java and flash, since i didn't know what the game is running on.. but that did not seem to help.any surgestions?Edit: Notice how it is only the actual gameplay, and not any of the menus.

post-629-1376458920226_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7thcso2po

TuRnaD0    10

The game is upside down for you?! That's a new one! :)

i am his friend :D the one that bought the game :)he was to lazy to rotate it after i had uploaded the picture :p so thats not the problem :D/TuRnaD0

Excess    55

i am his friend :D the one that bought the game :)he was to lazy to rotate it after i had uploaded the picture :p so thats not the problem :D

So, his game is NOT rotated? Why is the image upside down then?The problem you are reporting is the red border all over the place? If I recall correctly, you aren't the only one with this issue. Apparently you have a problem with the alphas (transparencies).

Sign in to follow this