My First (Successful) Attempt at Fanart

Oh wow. That is amazing! I just want to snuggle it!

One more thing:

THREE HUNDRED POSTS BOW BEFORE ME, MORTALS!!!

I am humbled to have my thread be the host of your three hundredth post.

(There I go again with those rhyming skills.)

Edited by YouCleverBoy

I loved the Goose/Koalefant/Smallbird drawings, I would put it in my room. Great job. I would also love to draw but have never drawn on the computer. You are new on this and you do very well. Keep it up, you inspired me.

Edited by Akrone

I just wanted to quickly chime in again and let you know that we've featured your art/art thread in the latest Fan Art Spotlight - official Don't Starve site. Thanks again for sharing your work with us! 

Looking forward to more of your creature fan art!

Woohoo! *throws confetti*

Thanks so much! I'm still trying to get the hang of drawing on the computer. I might post some pencil doodles if I feel like it.

I think I'm going to try to stick to the realism style 'cause I'm definitely proud of that catcoon. Maybe if I get confident I'll try to draw some of the characters.

I would make a post about how awesome that looks and mention Jaws, but I don't want to ruin the 42 post count.

Oh wait.

Du-dum    du-dum   du-dum . . .

I wish I knew how to change the title of this thread. There's been more than a couple of (successful) attempts here, so it doesn't really fit anymore.

Edited by YouCleverBoy

Aigt, now I've got something. It's lurking in the caves . . .

"Ugh, I'm hangry!" *gnarl* "I want'at berry, I'm hangry!" *gnarl* "Wraahh! HANGRY!" *gnarl*

Admit it, you thought that when painting it. It's so obvious.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

"Ugh, I'm hangry!" *gnarl* "I want'at berry, I'm hangry!" *gnarl* "Wraahh! HANGRY!" *gnarl*

Admit it, you thought that when painting it. It's so obvious.

I was mostly thinking about how many Wilsons he felt like eating today. From my own experience, these guys live on a healthy diet of Wilsons, Webbers, Wigfrids, and Chesters.

Okay, so I was trying to draw a picture of Wilson. I was working on the face, but I couldn't get it just right. After looking at it long enough, I started to think, "He looks familiar. Who does he look like?"

Guys . . .

I accidentally made him look like Mark Gatiss.

post-468599-0-92174500-1416935632.pngpost-468599-0-80811700-1416935641.png

If you do not know who Mark Gatiss is, I apologize.

I think I'm going to restart from scratch with a proper model. I have a track record of doing better art when I have a visual reference.

• Like 1