Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

cosmo

Passive Moose/Goose?

cosmo    0

So at first, the Goose was hostile and I lured it to a spot so it can hatch the egg, a few days later I came back with the Moslings hatching, they did their cry for help to the Goose but it didn't attack anything including me, I completely killed it with the cane without it laying a finger on me, I've never seen this before, has it happened to anyone else?

J192    195

You mercilessly beat to death and murdered a poor helpless creature right in front of its owwn children as they weep for mercy.

Shame on you.

Auth    9,585

So at first, the Goose was hostile and I lured it to a spot so it can hatch the egg, a few days later I came back with the Moslings hatching, they did their cry for help to the Goose but it didn't attack anything including me, I completely killed it with the cane without it laying a finger on me, I've never seen this before, has it happened to anyone else?

Well, nothing but clockworks aggro on me as the have no hearts, so I guess this has happened to me