Klei forums Werewolf game.

That son of a bi....werewolf  

7 members have voted

1. 1. LYNCH THE WEREWOLF....uh who is it again? (REDONE) LAST ONE BEFORE GAME ENDS SO PICK WISELY!

• Shigad
    • Starvation
    • Blewcheese
    • Greenglacier

Checkmate, Starvation. You've sealed your own fate.

Oh yeah, of course. It's clearly me. Cos i'm the only one that can kill MenaAthena. Obviously the real ww wanted to frame me, by killing the person i just had an argument with. So gullible.

--

Blewcheese u just point the finger at everyone and no1 points at you. Just wow. 

Oh yeah, of course. It's clearly me. Cos i'm the only one that can kill MenaAthena. Obviously the real ww wanted to frame me, by killing the person i just had an argument with. So gullible.

mena said it's you, and she's the seer. that's why blew said checkmate. you are right, if she wasn't the seer it would maybe not be you, but she was the seer, so...

Except it said MenaAthena was the seer on the OP. And Mena said it was you. She knew, because she was the seer.

@greenglacier , All the evidance is here. It has to be Starvation. In killing Mena, he proved that she was the seer.

Alright, Alright, looks like the jig is up Starvation. 

The plan did not go as a plan would...

There is always the next game.

Does anyone wanna go ahead and start the next game, with reverse time or normal time.

Lol, I told you killing MenaAthena was gonna be a bad idea, I changed my mind, but then changed it again Lmfao.

I'm dead? Welp, guess I was asking for it. Anyway, you guys have almost killed everyone except the werewolf at this point, great job guys.... (I shouldn't say anything though since I've done nothing but sidetrack everyone). 

P.S 

Shigad, I'm still onto you buddy, from beyond the grave! 

I'm dead? Welp, guess I was asking for it. Anyway, you guys have almost killed everyone except the werewolf at this point, great job guys.... (I shouldn't say anything though since I've done nothing but sidetrack everyone).

P.S

Shigad, I'm still onto you buddy, from beyond the grave!

Actually, the game is over now. The werewolf was Starvation and we killed him.

Archived