Klei forums Werewolf game.

That son of a bi....werewolf  

7 members have voted

1. 1. LYNCH THE WEREWOLF....uh who is it again? (REDONE) LAST ONE BEFORE GAME ENDS SO PICK WISELY!

• Shigad
    • Starvation
    • Blewcheese
    • Greenglacier

@KidneyBeanBoy died! Hmm, @shigad , are you sure you're not the wolf? If you are sure, then please tell me what you were doing from 7:00pm - 6:00 am  CENTRAL TIME.

wtf? why would the wolf tell you that he is not sure he is not the wolf?

to @XxTheGentleManScientistxX : there are 9 players so how 1 wolf 1 seer 4 villagers? (look in the main post and you see it's written). i think that if you want a balanced game you need 2 wolves if there are more than 5 players. you can change one villager's identity to a wolf, if you had really only one wolf

I'm just going to guess the werewolf is shigad, he has been posting alot, so I'm guessing he is trying to learn more about my (and everyone else's) real identity!  Burn him!

what? lol. how telling mena that i misunderstood her is helping me to know your identity?

i vote leo for acussing me such a nonesense

SO YOU ADMIT TO BEING THE WOLF!

BURN HIM! BURN HIM! BURN HIM! 

xD

Lynch that guy and get this over with. This game can be over in a day lol, and then we can have more people with more roles

SO YOU ADMIT TO BEING THE WOLF!

BURN HIM! BURN HIM! BURN HIM! 

xD

Lynch that guy and get this over with. This game can be over in a day lol, and then we can have more people with more roles

lolz totally wolf talking. really. how exactly did i admit being a wolf in saying "why would the wolf say he's not sure he isn't a wolf"? i mean, why would the wolf admit that there is a chance from his viewpoint that he is a wolf. actually, why would anyone answer your first question "i am not sure that i am not wolf"? that's like saying "i am the wolf, lynch me" on the first day. total troll

it's leo and starve, i think. they both talking nonesense saying that if i say i misunderstood mena it's because i am a wolf who want to know your identities. besides, the wolf already knows the identity of ppl cause he is the wolf and he know who is the other wolf and that everyone else is not wolf, so what the hell?

please tell me what you were doing from 7:00pm - 6:00 am  CENTRAL TIME.

played video games. and slept. mostly slept. even if i was a wolf, i would answer that. agian, nonesense

to @XxTheGentleManScientistxX : there are 9 players so how 1 wolf 1 seer 4 villagers? (look in the main post and you see it's written). i think that if you want a balanced game you need 2 wolves if there are more than 5 players. you can change one villager's identity to a wolf, if you had really only one wolf

Sorry, but I made there only be one werewolf just for the sake of it being the first game.

Also about the villager thing, thats my bad.

Sorry.

Oh sh** i've turned you all into monsters.

It's Geni. She was the first the throw out an accusation at the very beginning of the game, before anyone had said anything. And then, after I said it was her, she stopped talking in hopes we'd forget and target someone else.

........... Then Vote me and see, I was guessing , now I JUST got back from school some people here have things to do blew. So who has something against kidney....

Archived