Klei forums Werewolf game.

That son of a bi....werewolf  

7 members have voted

1. 1. LYNCH THE WEREWOLF....uh who is it again? (REDONE) LAST ONE BEFORE GAME ENDS SO PICK WISELY!

• Shigad
    • Starvation
    • Blewcheese
    • Greenglacier

Alright, so let me lay down ALL the rules of the game.
How to Play
You need a minimum of six people to play and more are better.
At the start of the game you will be assigned a role:

• Werewolf
    • As a werewolf your goal is to conceal your identity and kill all the villagers.
  • Seer
    • As a seer you are a special villager with the ability to divine who is werewolf and who is not.
  • Villager
    • Villagers are the majority of players in the game.
  • Bodyguard
    • As a bodyguard you protect the villagers from the werewolves every night.
  • Martyr
    • As a martyr you protect the villagers from the werewolves, but at the cost of your own life.
  • Sorcerer
    • As a sorcerer you help the werewolves with the ability to divine who is seer and who is not.
  • Witness
    • As a witness you have the ability to learn who the werewolf is by witnessing the deaths of the villagers.
  • Spy
    • As a spy you can read the evil team chat.
  • Traitor
    • As a traitor your goal is to help the werewolves in any way.
  • Survivor
    • As a survivor you have the ability to survive one werewolf attack.

The rest of the game is played in night and day phases.
Night Phase

• Werewolves
    • While everyone is sleeping decide upon a victim with your fellow werewolves. You do this by clicking their name on the list.
  • Seer/Sorceror
    • While everyone is sleeping divine the true identity of a villager. You do this by clicking the name you want to know the true identity of. The answer is only given to you. What you do with the information is up to you.
  • Villager
    • A villager has nothing to do at night but wait for the morning.
  • Bodyguard/Martyr
    • While everyone is sleeping decide which villager to save from the werewolves. You do this by clicking their name on the lis
  • Witness
    • While everyone is sleeping decide which villager you will witness. You do this by clicking their name on the list.
  •  
  • Traitor
    • A traitor has nothing to do at night but wait for the morning.
  • Survivor
    • A survivor has nothing to do at night but wait for the morning.

Day Phase
At the beginning of this phase everyone wakes up to find someone has been killed and what that person's true identity was.
Then, everyone votes on who they think is a werewolf. Other villagers will see who is voting for whom. Villagers can talk and say who they think is what.
If you are killed, please do not try and ruin the game by participating in the discussion.
Game End

• If the werewolves are killed, the villagers win.
  • If the werewolves ever equal the number of villagers, the werewolves win.

I got this from the game site, so ignore the part about clicking.

There is one more role.  The game master .( me)  Everytime you want to kill someone (if you are a werewolf) You note your team mates, and than tell me who you wish to kill.  If you want to lynch someone you just vote here.  I'll make a poll... The evil team can vote in the day time as well.
If you want to play, note me and I'll give you a random role.

Day Cycle 6:00am - 7:00pm  Night Cycle 7:00pm - 6:00 am  CENTRAL TIME

Werewolves and sorcerers and traitors have their own evil chat. hehehehe. Good team has public chat.
One last thing, Werewolves, seers/sorcerers, body guards, mtyrs, bodyguards, spy, must ask about their role before doing what they do.

I removed the spy role, for the complicated nature.

Spots open.  
1. Mack18853 
2. KidneyBeanBoy
3. shigad                                    
4. MenaAthena         
5. Leo0003                                            
6. Starvation
7. geni0529     
8. Blewcheese     

9. greenglacier                                    

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT.  IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS NOTE ME.

GAME START

1 WEREWOLF 1 SEER 7 VILLAGERS.

___________________________________________________________________________________

END NIGHT 1. 

Who died: KidneyBeanBoy.  Avenge your fallen comrade, and find the werewolf, but who is it?

___________________________________________________________________________________

END MORNING 1:

Who died: Alright the time of night is on us.  What is done cannot be undone.  The villagers decided to lynch geni0529 who was infact a VILLAGER!

END NIGHT 2:

Who died: Mack18853 ,IM SORRY BRO.  You are now mad, go find that werewolf son of a ...

END DAY 2: 

Who died: Leo0003 who is infact a villager...

END NIGHT 3

Who died:  MenaAthena   WHO WAS YOUR SEER . . . HOLY CRAP!  

can i get in? probably would be nactive during day so don't lynch for inactivity

also what do you mean "clicking on their name"? i thought it was a forum game, not a scripted game like www.epicmafia.com

I copied it from the game site.  Just ignore that. Although I will make a poll for people that are lynchable. 

Also I shall sign you up.

One more thing (the game has not started the game yet) if you are not able to vote in the morning, just leave a vote in the poll at anytime.  The poll will be up for a full game day. (both night cycle and day cycle.) vote the night previous to the day of the lynching.

KidneyBeanBoy shigad    MenaAthena  Leo0003                                      Starvation

Alright , we have at least 6 players.  Registration shall close at the 7:30 pm. Last time to invite your friends. (If you want to sign up and im not on, don't worry I got ya.)  Any of you not currently on at the moment will have all night to do what you do.

Don't do anything till 7:30

Read the rules to see what you do at night

i think it's not recommended to have the votes in apoll, because then they would be anonymous.  

All villagers must vote in the daytime (unless they are unable to).  When the time for voting is finished, the person voted will die. D: Nuuu

The Werewolves don't have a poll.  They discuss what they will do in secret, with the other evil team.  Than they note me and tell me what they want to do.

If there is a even number of votes, I shall do a randomizer.

Archived