"...In with the new" puzzle thread

Might as well start this up. I have only found the word Praecantator crossed out in the video, nothing else it seems.

post-248855-0-23424300-1414800722_thumb.

This is still in intermission though, so that's weird.

http://www.dontstarvegame.com/science/mdocs/ta-da/praecantator.html

Why did they put it in the video?

EDIT: The puzzle has been solved by the magnificent rezecib!

GOT IT! http://www.dontstarvetogether.com/resumptus/

Edit: But it doesn't seem to lead anywhere. Might be something we wait on? I checked the page source, and the stylesheet, both are very short and empty. The youtube link is 

Oh snap, I got a title! :grin:

Yep, there's something going on, without a doubt. Just a tip, you can control the video speed down to .25x, might help out a lot since a lot of the flashing text are no more than a frame long.

Perhaps we can get this moved to the general discussion if we're not getting a lot of traffic here? Seems pretty fitting for things like puzzle discussions to be put in the "cafeteria" of the forum, per say.

Yep, there's something going on, without a doubt. Just a tip, you can control the video speed down to .25x, might help out a lot since a lot of the flashing text are no more than a frame long.

Perhaps we can get this moved to the general discussion if we're not getting a lot of traffic here? Seems pretty fitting for things like puzzle discussions to be put in the "cafeteria" of the forum, per say.

If the almighty lord truthseeker wills it so then i must allow it.

The intermission will be over on November the 5th, and Praecantator (or a new page) will have the story being unfolded "resumed"...

Let's hope you're right.

The intermission will be over on November the 5th, and Praecantator (or a new page) will have the story being unfolded "resumed"...

Hey I was about to say that... except for the date, where did you get that? nevermind, haha

I'm watching the video at a speed so slow it's inhumane.

Did someone say...

...puzzle?

OHHAFAYSDSGFOASFGASFKUSDIA NEW PUZZLE AKAGYFSUFAUDSO

Warning: Puzzles may result in red herrings spawning, fits of insanity, and seizures in humans, demons, pig-men, and various other individuals. If you are experiencing these symptoms while in a puzzle thread, contact your doctor immediately.

Archived