Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Luxurious

"...In with the new" puzzle thread

Zillvr    1,653

This is the first puzzle I can actually get involved with while its still unfolding... Here's my crazy point of view.

post-474697-0-83381100-1414816884_thumb.

The blurred out sepia thing that flickers on the video seems like a huge image cut up into jigsaw puzzles and imbedded in frame by frame. In the image, it looks like a letter P? The same pattern of sepia flickers occurs a second time towards the end of the video, I think.

I don't have the means of dissecting the video frame by frame and attempt to join them to build the big picture, so if anyone feels like they're seeing the same thing and has the means please do take lead.

But I could just be totally insane suggesting something as stupid as this, when in reality it's all pretty random..

...or is it?

osmRhodey    1,461

It's a teaser. 8C

It so is.

Trying to see if there are any more links or connections in there.

This is getting interesting.

osmRhodey    1,461

Query...Has this ill fitting crow always been on the DST web page?

I don't remember seeing it there before..

post-386662-0-88381700-1414818668.png

osmRhodey    1,461

Charlie's flower!! Rezecib.

You are amazing.

Its been there the whole time.

Well then I have been oblivious as heck this whole time lol

J192    195

Obviously, they will be expanding on Charlie's (back)story, judging from the short video.

I can't wait to see more. And to be honest, I would love more video of Maxwell and Charlie.

At least then we can freeze frame it and make more out of context pictures!

And also. Wilson is so happy as he's about to be crushed by a meteor.

Klei, this is why your company is awesome. Because of stuff like this!

Zhuzha    1,248

There's some suspicious whistling in the video at 7 seconds, repeated again at 14 seconds.

rezecib    3,146

@Zhuzha I think that's just ambient cricket/bird noises. Seems a little too subtle for puzzle material, usually things stand out when you find them, but are just hard to find or hard to understand.

JeMiChi    233

This is getting exciting! :D

I'm always ready for new puzzles, even though my usefulness may be a bit lacking. xD

Zhuzha    1,248

I think that's just ambient cricket/bird noises. Seems a little too subtle for puzzle material, usually things stand out when you find them, but are just hard to find or hard to understand.

*puts on tinfoil hat* Maybe you're right, but they sound too mechanical for me. I'll try to extract them and upload them here to see if other conspiracy theorists puzzle solvers have something to say about them.

J192    195

*puts on tinfoil hat* Maybe you're right, but they sound too mechanical for me. I'll try to extract them and upload them here to see if other conspiracy theorists puzzle solvers have something to say about them.

Wouldn't it be too noisy because of the background music?

Try slowing it down massively like DADESUPER said.

Warewolves    67

No, there is definitely a fast beeping behind the crickets. This puzzle doesn't seem to be over yet.

I should note, it occurs twice for only a few moments.

Zhuzha    1,248

Try slowing it down massively like DADESUPER said.

I tried. Slowed down 2 and 4 times, it sounds even more like beeping, but the length of the beeps is the same all way through, so it can't be Morse code. Slowed down 8 or more times it's almost inaudible.

Anyone knows other popular sound-based cyphers?