Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Luxurious

"...In with the new" puzzle thread

t0panka    1,591

I don't think you understand the meaning of chill....

I don't think that Klei understands the meaning of CHILL either :D

Chill-Beefalo-_11-of-8_.png

KalebSearle    16

I don't think you understand the meaning of chill....

adjective
adjective: chill
  1. 1.
    chilly.
    "the chill grey dawn"
    synonyms: cold, chilly, cool, crisp, fresh, brisk; More
    informalnippy;
    informalparky;
    raregelid, brumal
    "a chill wind came through the open doors"
  2. 2.
    North Americaninformal
    very relaxed or easy-going.
    "in general, I am a pretty chill guy"

Regison    11

ummm... ok... well that was informative... maybe this was all a plan to make people think it was over and then say chill repeatedly and then found out all the meanings of chill and then...find out about the word polar as there will be a new dlc called the polar pack?

seems legit

Zhuzha    1,237

Aaaand the thread got derailed.

I think, this is high time for us to be given a hint, if there's more to this puzzle. If there isn't, this thread should just be closed for the time being.

Regison    11

Aaaand the thread got derailed.

I think, this is high time for us to be given a hint, if there's more to this puzzle. If there isn't, this thread should just be closed for the time being.

yeah that would probably be best. we don't want anyone dying of laughter...

Too late.

J192    195

NO MORE DERAIL!

lololololololololol derail im so funi

guys lts laugh cus thread derail lolololololololol chillchillchill lol im so funi

acemurdock    960

everything is connected. They'll make new DLC with a Space Adventure Mode, where you go to the moon and fight the Werebeaver and his army of Werepigs.

SPACE ADVENTURE MODE.

Regison    11

Aliens 'n' ****!

SPACE ADVENTURE MODE.

Umm.. yes... i have slight feeling that Don't Starve isn't going to space... simple problems appear all ready like... 

How would you build a spaceship out of sticks and grass?

Why would you want to go to planets with nothing but rocks on them? ( possibly in case you love rocks and what to fill your world with them)

Who would want it?

So yeah no space... deal?

acemurdock    960

Umm.. yes... i have slight feeling that Don't Starve isn't going to space... 

No, I know. I just thought the idea of it was grand and hilarious. 8'D I'm a space cadet. 

It's always a full moon in space, poor Woodie.

Winterbird    34

No, I know. I just thought the idea of it was grand and hilarious. 8'D I'm a space cadet. 

It's always a full moon in space, poor Woodie.

Aliens all the way.

YourGr4ndpa    3

I have found some other words within the puzzle, but it appears we may have solved it already. Just in case that isn't true and point out some extra information. Praecantator means "wizard". Resumptus means "recovered". We know when we cross out the letters from Praecantator and Resumptus we get sumus, which means "we are", but I took the other word that lies there as well, acanor. Acanor means "thistle" and "a canor" means "tune". I rearanged the words around and got "mussu" from sumus, which means "mumble". Rearanging acoran gives a lot of words too. Not sure if all this is even relevant or if we have already solved the puzzle, but might as well post this.  :livid: http://anagram-solver.net/detail/acanor?detail=Acoran

Regison    11

I have found some other words within the puzzle, but it appears we may have solved it already. Just in case that isn't true and point out some extra information. Praecantator means "wizard". Resumptus means "recovered". We know when we cross out the letters from Praecantator and Resumptus we get sumus, which means "we are", but I took the other word that lies there as well, acanor. Acanor means "thistle" and "a canor" means "tune". I rearanged the words around and got "mussu" from sumus, which means "mumble". Rearanging acoran gives a lot of words too. Not sure if all this is even relevant or if we have already solved the puzzle, but might as well post this.  :livid:

I have found some other words within the puzzle, but it appears we may have solved it already. Just in case that isn't true and point out some extra information. Praecantator means "wizard". Resumptus means "recovered". We know when we cross out the letters from Praecantator and Resumptus we get sumus, which means "we are", but I took the other word that lies there as well, acanor. Acanor means "thistle" and "a canor" means "tune". I rearanged the words around and got "mussu" from sumus, which means "mumble". Rearanging acoran gives a lot of words too. Not sure if all this is even relevant or if we have already solved the puzzle, but might as well post this.  :livid: http://anagram-solver.net/detail/acanor?detail=Acoran

Yay finally another clue thanks :)

So all we need to do is figure it out...

ummm... wizard,recovered,we are/mumble,thistle/tune.

we are not wizards and we mumble tunes? (I don't know...)

the wizards have not recovered but the tune will resume? (possibly meaning Maxwell and charlie aren't OK but the story shall resume) 

KalebSearle    16

Wizard, Recovered, We Are, Mumble, Thistle, Tune.

Possible theory; Maxwell the Magician (Wizard) and his assistant (We Are) Have Brung Their Thoughts Back A Bit More Properly To Be Sane (Recovered) But In Doing So The Shadow Creatures Banished Them to the land of (Thistle) forever with nothing to do but Hum a song (Mumble Tune).

TOTALLY DUMB IDEA LOOL TAKE NO CARE IN THIS.