Furthest Day

I'm on day 87. I bought this game two days ago, on December 13th. I think I've done pretty well for myself for being a newbie. I died on like my fifth or tenth day the first couple times I milled about, but then after I got the idea I took off. Now I'm sitting on a camp growing eggplants and with an amulet I luckily dug up from a grave and about three meat effigies with daily foraging to supplement. I don't like sitting in my basecamp all day long, so I haven't really done anything as far as creating berry, twig, grass, pig and tree farms. I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime Soon. The biggest threat I've encountered has got to be those tentacles that pop up in the marshlands. Unless something extremely unfortunate with one of those happens, I don't think I am ever going to die. It may come down to me committing suicide after an update to create a new world so I can see the new content.

Wow! Great job everyone on surviving, I know it's hard to and even if you aren't new to the game, it can still be a challenge.

I've stopped playing just before the Naughty and Nice update, so all the new things are kind of a huge amazement to me.

I'm on day 122, 10 Meat Effigy's and 4 Amulets... just to be safe.

Heh, 53 days that time. And I had 2 amulets in my bag. I really must remember to equip those before I go on my bold and stupid adventures.

Addendum: when running at night with a mining hat on, you can miss the werepigs coming at you if you're not paying close enough attention

I got to day 12, where I messed with some Tallbirds.

After killing at least 20 I figured they are obviously no threat! I steal some eggs and notice 2 of them chasing me, I just run, but accidentally missclick, and I go from 100 to 0 HP in 2 seconds.

R.I.P

de3vm.png

and still going..

/madmax TWO SPIDERS ENTER! ONE PIG LEAVES! TWO SPIDERS ENTER! ONE PIG LEAVES!

I love the deathmatch arena you have there... but don't the winners simply snarf up all the meat and pigskins, leaving you with nothing or trace bits of Silk?

Day 428 presently. But the impressive thing is that I haven't just gotten bored and created a new world. I explored every inch of the place 300 days ago. And yet, there's still stuff to organize! This game is an obsessive compulsive's dream/nightmare.

Day 428 presently. But the impressive thing is that I haven't just gotten bored and created a new world. I explored every inch of the place 300 days ago. And yet, there's still stuff to organize! This game is an obsessive compulsive's dream/nightmare.

Proof or it didnt happen :p

Damn Analogue, that's a lot of days...

My furthest day so far is 50 xD, I always get killed due to testing, had a nice camp last time i died :(, stupid werepig experiments......

Yeah i usually die when i try something new. Thats the nature of the game :)