Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

geni0529

Truth Or Dare

GreenWyvern    1914

just saying, but you also could do this in a pm.

It's a forum game. Though few members are participating, others are still allowed to spectate, and give their input into the game as it goes on. If someone drops out of the game, maybe someone else can join. I don't see why we should keep this to a pm, because then you could use the excuse "Do it on Skype" or something similar.

geni0529    2036

I chose the most interesting for the first round, people who I think have some bit of a conficting personality. Others will be reserved for the next round, the current people will roleplay till page two then a new round will start sound fair?

Rules

-no inapropreate content

- no personal information giveouts

- NO GORE! ( got that Percival )

- Have fun!

GreenWyvern    1914

I chose the most interesting for the first round, people who I think have some bit of a conficting personality. Others will be reserved for the next round, the current people will roleplay till page two then a new round will start sound fair?

Rules

-no inapropreate content

- no personal information giveouts

- NO GORE! ( got that Percival )

- Have fun!

geni0529    2036

now lets start we go in order of the list up there in the first post. I will tell you if its your turn if needed.

@Percival please answer you question and ask someone in the list to truth or dare

Subscriber01236    1728

now lets start we go in order of the list up there in the first post. I will tell you if its your turn if needed.

@Percival please answer you question and ask someone in the list to truth or dare

I don't think doing @Somebody works in the off topic area, though I'm probably wrong.