Truth Or Dare

geni0529

I've got nothing to lose! Except, well, everything....

Out of curiosity I searched this sentence on google images, the first image was this drawing made by Vingw's wife:

post-32329-1376459516861.png

We can clearly see that this is a almost perfect representation of ThePrechewed tree, however this was made times before anyone could know him, so what we conclude? Vingw's wife is a clairvoyant, WAIT theres more! As we all know vincent's canadian and canadians are known for being masters of canadian voodo, which would make sense why they'd like eachother, as they're both masters of weird magical arts, however Vingw's more active than his wife right now, so we can conclude that something happened to her, you ask what happened to her? Well its obvious that VINGW USED HIS CANADIAN VOODO TO TURN HER INTO A GODDES, its over now, vingw, everyone knows your secret now!

Out of curiosity I searched this sentence on google images, the first image was this drawing made by Vingw's wife:

We can clearly see that this is a almost perfect representation of ThePrechewed tree, however this was made times before anyone could know him, so what we conclude? Vingw's wife is a clairvoyant, WAIT theres more! As we all know vincent's canadian and canadians are known for being masters of canadian voodo, which would make sense why they'd like eachother, as they're both masters of arcane arts, however Vingw's more active than his wife right now, so we can conclude that something happened to her, you ask what happened to her? Well its obvious that VINGW USED HIS CANADIAN VOODO TO TURN HER INTO A GODDES, its over now, vingw, everyone knows your secret now!

The fact that you compare voodoo to the arcane greatly disturbs me..

Look at my post again, I didn't compare these two at all! I think your mind tricked you...

"As we all know vincent's canadian and canadians are known for being masters of canadian voodo, which would make sense why they'd like eachother, as they're both masters of arcane arts"

The way I read it, you're saying it's practically the same thing!

DAEEURR

Oohohoho... let's see...

PM a love letter to an admin of your choice (Excluding JoeW, since he is most likely to find this thread), along with a screenshot for proof! [No @mentioning the on this thread, no mentioning the dare in the message]

We can clearly see that this is a almost perfect representation of ThePrechewed tree, however this was made times before anyone could know him, so what we conclude? Vingw's wife is a clairvoyant, WAIT theres more! As we all know vincent's canadian and canadians are known for being masters of canadian voodo, which would make sense why they'd like eachother, as they're both masters of weird magical arts, however Vingw's more active than his wife right now, so we can conclude that something happened to her, you ask what happened to her? Well its obvious that VINGW USED HIS CANADIAN VOODO TO TURN HER INTO A GODDES, its over now, vingw, everyone knows your secret now!

*Slowly pulls out a silver ax, keeping it behind my back* ... looks like someone knows a bit too much... now doesn't it, eh?...

Oohohoho... let's see...

PM a love letter to an admin of your choice (Excluding JoeW, since he is most likely to find this thread), along with a screenshot for proof! [No @mentioning the on this thread, no mentioning the dare in the message]

*Sigh*

Well, Here it is. I think this counts as a love letter.

cH3ljCH.png

Archived