Sign in to follow this  
KonradosHut

If you plant Morsel, you get Meat!

KonradosHut    29

I am not sure if it is indeed a bug, and don't know if it can be considered an issue, because I don't know how much "hunger" points you get from Meat or Morsel.Well, I built that Magic Farm Plot, and I planted Cooked Morsel, expecting to get 2x Morsels when I harvested, instead I got 2x Meat. Well, okay, I was glad, but it felt wrong I shouldn't receive an item other than the one I've planted...I can't tell if planting Cooked Monster Meat you'd get Meat, because I never tried...(First bug I've found, so proud!)

Kevin    1681

I'm going to call that one a happy accident. The meat farms are currently a bit overpowered, and are due for a revision. I just haven't decided exactly how to change them yet.

Excess    55

I just haven't decided exactly how to change them yet.

May I suggest deleting it? I love a pointy fence in my shruberry as much as my fellow kNIghts, but growing meat on them? Carrot farms are a BIT overpowered, magical farms are WAY overpowered, as in "Dictatorship in a third world country" kinda power.

Either that or make so it takes several days to grow, and that spiders/maxwell can eat your meat sprout before you can harvest it, so you have to guard them at night. That way you can't just leave 6 farms in the dark (thus rendering null the longer-growing-time fix) but you have to keep fires around them for protection. Even then I wouldn't like them. :(

I never use them with meat anymore because it takes the thrill of not starving way to fast. As I said before, even carrots are a bit overpowered. Once I get 4 carrot farms, I'm set for exploring the shores of my map and never think about food for the rest of the game. And I'm talking day 10; if I'm playing "slothy". They just grow too fast.

I vote for acquiring meat by hunting, exclusively; once hunting rabbits/traps is re-balanced. Also, frogs. They're easy meat, and in abundance. Farming meat is... dishonorable :D

Toaster Fu    103

So I walk up to a beefalo and hit it but, then it's just "Run away! Run away!". I agree with only being able to hunt to get meat but, I don't want to hit run away hit run away, I want to actually hunt, if you know what I mean.

Excess    55

So I walk up to a beefalo and hit it but, then it's just "Run away! Run away!". I agree with only being able to hunt to get meat but, I don't want to hit run away hit run away, I want to actually hunt, if you know what I mean.

Don't worry. Just look at all the clues that the devs have thrown already...

I have plans for the crows. I want to use their feathers for crafting... things.

The first dedicated weapon object (it's pointy!)

...it's got to be a throwable weapon. I'm thinking arrows. Or spears.

Sign in to follow this