Five nights at maxwell's (Bad idea, but Yolo)

AdamTheGamer

96%power reamining, 1AM

Outside the doors its pitch black. no signs of anything.

(for now, it's 2 players, ut should one of them... you know.. get stuffed into a wilson suit or sdomething... i'm sure klei entertainment would have an open position (if you know what i mean). Oh, did i forget to mension that if you die in this RP, your character is out? no? must have failed to do so. anyways, keep checking in on the RP from time to time and see if there will be a spot available laters. glad you like it though :D)

95% battery remaining

In that doorway stands Wendy. smiling, just like WX. the sound of someone heavily exhaling is coming out of her.

(No, not now. should i ever make a sequel to this (based of the FNAF sequel comin out) Then maybe other player can be the old animatronics, but for now, it's the players.)

87% battery remaining

The clawing sound stops, but you can still hear the wheezing sound from outside. otherwize things are cool.

(have a moments breather, you're doing great. i should also explain about the power thing. Every time i narrate, you loose at least 1% battery. for every camera up, 1% less. for every door and light on/closed, 1%less. so what you do matters. also, later on i'll add more rooms with cameras to check. have fun! mwahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa)

85% battery remaining

Wendy is gone as well.

you start to think a little; why cover up thae fact that the animatronics are after you? what are you really doing here? Who is the guy on the phone?

(again, take a moment to breathe out. If you both want it, i'll make a timeskip for about an hour.)