Sign in to follow this  
chuckumi

Beard hair

LadyD    3,256

Girls are considered 'hard mode' for this very reason. Because they can't make an effigy- because no beard.

Toaster Fu    101

Because they want each character to have their own unique items but, they also said that they a going to make the tent let you be able to change characters in game.

Toaster Fu    101

You go into the tent and POOF you are now a GIRL

Well judging by how much slik the tent uses theoretically the tophat should be bigger so, I think I can accept changing gender with a tent.:p

LadyD    3,256

Well judging by how much slik the tent uses theoretically the tophat should be bigger so, I think I can accept changing gender with a tent.:p

Ahh it is all to do with the quality of the silk weaving in each case. Look at that hat? Its awesome compared to the quick weave made tent. XDAnd tsune... NO... Just no...Although I did consider leg hair...

Excess    53

You go into the tent and POOF you are now a GIRL

You go into the tent and POshaveyourbeardandputasilkskirtonOF you are a GIRL.

Oh my goodness. Strange suggestions. (: I did wonder about the usefulness of the tent. Seems kind of pointless at the moment. I've used it a couple of times for a quick health fix, but realized after that I would have been much better off just finding some meat or something.I'm looking forward to the uniqueness of each character. I'm still on my way to 100 days to unlock the next.

LadyD    3,256

You go into the tent and POshaveyourbeardandputasilkskirtonOF you are a GIRL.

You are missing the part where you get the hair dyed blonde. Put it into two pig tails and change your voice a bit to become... WENDY

LadyD    3,256

A rabbit hole. Yep. Fall into a rabbit hole and emerge as a different character.The tent isn't a bad idea- in fact its brilliant. Just going to be rather funny and I think the characters will need some witty dialogue to go with the situation."Thats the last time I eat that""Did I get too much beauty sleep?""What happened to me???!!"

LadyD    3,256

Maybe way way down the track the rabbit hole can lead to an alternative dimension - Hell islands. Where there are MANY MANY monsters and all kinds of bad fun...

LadyD    3,256

I am going to blame you.Yep. You lead us into a discussion on far too many things Toaster Fu.Do you play Munchkin Fu deck? Your name reminds me of it!

KonradosHut    29

IDEA: There won't be a problem about changing characters when using a tent if the characters are in/around the tent to begin with.Well, Wilson makes the tent, and all is well and beautiful, until Wendy appears in the game and stands beside the tent, awaiting for the player to get bored with Wilson and switch to her.The other characters could stand around too if you happen to hav eunlocked them. That way it doesn't seem so strange... (And no, I don't think it would be weird for them just to stand there waiting.)

Excess    53

I'm going to make a pathetic attempt to re-focus the discussion......ahem...

Well there needs to be a ways to change characters in game so, how would you do it? Just curious.

The same as we do it now. By dying. I don't see how changing characters in-game fit's the whole "surviving on your own" style of game we currently have. It's almost like playing co-op.

KonradosHut    29
@Excess I disagree. I think that having the other characters around will only make it more interesting. You'll still control only one of them, and if that one dies, you lose the world all the same. So, why not allow us to take advantage of all the characters unique powers on the same world instead of having us kill ourselves over and over again?

Kangaxx    10

@Excess I disagree. I think that having the other characters around will only make it more interesting. You'll still control only one of them, and if that one dies, you lose the world all the same. So, why not allow us to take advantage of all the characters unique powers on the same world instead of having us kill ourselves over and over again?

This gets my vote as I would like to be able to utilize all of the unique skills of all the characters that are available.

Start with Wilson and get my my base camp set up and make a meat effigy (still never died while i have had one made). Switch to Willow and get my firestarter on (Muhahahahaha). Then onto Wendy and finally deal with the ghost problem by clearing out the graveyards. Lastly switch to W***** and do what ever he will do.

LadyD    3,256

I dont think they should be visible standing around.As for changing character mid game. I don't know. I think it might take something away from the isolation and connection you build with your one little survivor.