Beard hair

chuckumi

Imma stay with Excess on this; make a choice, choose one type of a character and try to survive with it. Simple as that. Changing characters in-game has a possibility of making the game much easier than (I think) it should be.

Changing characters in-game has a possibility of making the game much easier than (I think) it should be.

Exactly my point. What is the fun in having characters with specific abilities if you can change between them when you please?

I believe that the characters should be unique and differ from each other even more. That way, when you start playing with a new character, everything you though about how to survive has to be revisited. You have to find a new balance between the new you and an already know environment.

It's a simple way of having a completely new game with the same world elements, just by switching how the character reacts to them. It would give the game depth, and make you enjoy it for a longer time. Old things would seem new again, as you don't know how they'll react to your new character.

Perhaps I'm thinking this way too much as a developer (which I'm not, yet) but I'm always trying to suggest things that would make the game longer and enjoyable for more time. I know it's still in beta, but we can all agree that, as of right now, you hit a plateau in this game pretty Soon.

It would be good if you can't switch charaters mid game that they have more uniqueness about them with more things that only they can build and maybe unique materials for said objects that only they can gather. Example being Wilson beard hair for the effigy and maybe something for Willow would be a magic torch that was brighter and never went out and required something only she could get that was hard to find.