[Crash] - Using EMP III on Akima Drone causes Endless Loop/Crash

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Using EMP III on Akima Drone causes Endless Loop/Crash

Issue Description: When I use an EMP III device that affects multiple drones, including an Akima Drone (the heavily armored one) my game would start the spinning multicolored processing symbol of doom which required me to force quit out of Invisible Inc.

This happened in both September 30th release and the current one although after force-quiting in the current version when I go back and load the save it has it on the next turn following the EMP III use while with the September 30th release if I attempted to load the save I got the Mac's spinning processing symbol.

Steps to Reproduce: It seems to have occurred on the mole hunt (where you need to eliminate the mole on a Sankaku mission which is heavily guarded. I would attach the savegame file but the uploader is telling me I can't attach the savegame.lau type of file.

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Using EMP III on Akima Drone causes Endless Loop/Crash

Issue Description: When I use an EMP III device that affects multiple drones, including an Akima Drone (the heavily armored one) my game would start the spinning multicolored processing symbol of doom which required me to force quit out of Invisible Inc.

This happened in both September 30th release and the current one although after force-quiting in the current version when I go back and load the save it has it on the next turn following the EMP III use while with the September 30th release if I attempted to load the save I got the Mac's spinning processing symbol.

Steps to Reproduce: It seems to have occurred on the mole hunt (where you need to eliminate the mole on a Sankaku mission which is heavily guarded. I would attach the savegame file but the uploader is telling me I can't attach the savegame.lau type of file.

Can you compress the savegame into a zip format and attach it here? 

Archived