Sign in to follow this  
Sasher

A turkey at my mandrake

Sasher    10

A TURKEY. ATE. MY MANDRAKE.

Oh boy, I always thought those turkeys were a little annoying, but this...this crosses the line. Im going to ensure every turkey I meet encounters a gruesome demise.

Curudas    10

Having trained a highly professional army of bee's - I would say unleash about 100+ bees at every turkey. I have yet to find out a way to make them follow me / attack certain stuff on sight, however my army of about 200 bees have killed several beefalos, dogs and spiders. I am also not entirely sure what triggers them, but I do know that since I have my bees nothing as left my camp alive. ^^

I have had 3 mandrakes in my camp too(2 died because I picked them up at day light and accidently ate one) but my other little plant man friend vanished some days ago and I had turkeys around and didn't expect them of anything foul other than eating my berries. Curse them... :(

Marak    27
A TURKEY. ATE. MY MANDRAKE.

Gobblegobble, gobblegobblegobblegobblebla, gobblegobblegob, gobblegobblegobble.

Geroshina    10
That's why you shouldn't have them as pets. They are very delicious. ;)

Yea I had 3 lying in my farms. Than Turkey came... so much anger in me >.>

PS:" How can I catch Turkeys ? , I tried bot kind of traps, with berries/seeds and they all pass right through them :rolleyes: ... and I cant get any crow feathers for dem darts no matter how hard I try."

PS:" I laso think that using dart 1 time is kinda dumb.. since I have lot's of bee stingers why can't I reuse it?"

Edited by Geroshina

fivebetwhale    11
Yea I had 3 lying in my farms. Than Turkey came... so much anger in me >.>

PS:" How can I catch Turkeys ? , I tried bot kind of traps, with berries/seeds and they all pass right through them :rolleyes: ... and I cant get any crow feathers for dem darts no matter how hard I try."

PS:" I laso think that using dart 1 time is kinda dumb.. since I have lot's of bee stingers why can't I reuse it?"

I suggest hunting it until the end of the island so that it runs into the wall when fleeing form you. That's what works for me. :)

Geroshina    10

Yea I am not doing that anymore, since it's flesh fall into the water. Making all hounds, spiders desperately trying to get it.. Making the game pretty easy

33zaef5.png

Hoping that devs make them meat slide to the shore in next patch :o