Sign in to follow this  
yiffy

what did you do when your small birds died

yiffy    8

I was going to go get some honey so i could make bee box when one of my small birds got attacked by a tentacle, where the bees are near a swamp, so when my first small bird died all them attack the tentacle and died I tried to save them but when i couldn't i went on a rampage lets just say if there is an update where tentacles are needed I'm going to be out of luck since I made them extinct. so what did you do

501105    20
i don't bother hatching them i use them for an omelet.

Sadly this, they always seem to die in my care, so I dont bother anymore.

Guest Dandytard   
Guest Dandytard

I tried to get some honey, but my bees felt horny as they tried to sting me. My little furball of a pet wasn't having it! .. And then he died from multiple stings.

Enchanter    15

Well... I was chopping a tree then an Optimus Pine showed up. Needless to say, my smallbird died in one fell-swoop.

I became enraged and didn't care if I took damage, so I ran in and brutally murdered him without the hit-run strategy.

Def    10

As i was hatching my first small bird and i was super exited, suddenly a wild pig appeared and ate the egg. I remain silence for 5 sec to analyze what just happen. I got reaallly angry, and tryied to engage a whole pig village... Unluckily, then i died :p

Khrayfish    82

I put my first egg next to my campfire, it started to go a bit red, I thought that was normal.

I went to pick some grass, when I returned my egg was gone and some cooked meat was left... then I ate that meat.

My second egg, I accidentally ate...

Pig    10

Mine died today goodbye Henry and Pippy I cryed then I killed 7 level 3 spider dens and 2 tallbirds and got two more eggs so I kinda went on a rampage

Well..Mine dont die cause im a bad parrent..Mine die cause i try to provoke krampus.

Dont ask how hard it is to hit them (Not from that i would cry,but they run away)

Else,i just say Darn.And leave them.