Bug infinite screen gen sound

Malk

Ok so I started a new game as Wilson. I wanted to start in autumn, and turned of frog rain/summer acting like a torch on my buildings. Generated a world and it was on world size huge. After that I exited DS to title screen and entered the world again and it stops. The sound that the world makes when your generating it. (The sound that sounds like an old movie player)

• Developer

Okay, I'll take a look into this issue and see if I can reproduce. I know it came up a few times in the development process, so it could be there is still a glitch there.

May I ask what your system specs are?

Just a question but where can I find that info?

Heh...I'm new to the knowing your PC specs but I can run dont starve easily. It's just annoying when you have goto menu then back. At least it's minor :D

Just a question but where can I find that info?

Heh...I'm new to the knowing your PC specs but I can run dont starve easily. It's just annoying when you have goto menu then back. At least it's minor :grin:

At the bottom left corner of your game's main title card.

Okay, I'll take a look into this issue and see if I can reproduce. I know it came up a few times in the development process, so it could be there is still a glitch there.

This is an existing issue. And the sound is infinite, I've tested, it just goes on until it needs to loop again, which is around 4-5 minutes. I actually like the sound and enjoy it being there.

Archived