Hello dear people, demons, and/or unearthly potatoes.

I have a psuedo-game of sorts I believe people should see, especially those that are fans of the Victorian/Bohemian lifestyle. Fallen London is a game where you are a man/woman/tentacled being that has been imprisoned in Fallen London, an alternative reality of London that was stolen by bats and caved into the underground. Escape the prison and live your own scandalous lives. As of what I've seen you can be friends with devils, poets, "rubbery men" (octopuses), urchins, zailors, and the occasional drunkard, along with stealing the souls and secrets of others and using said secrets as currency in this place.

Why am I telling you this? Because it's a good game. Check it out.

I'm leaving my profile here because I get special gifts for every person I recruit I want you to judge how well I am doing.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Percival~Butonn

Pity, no Steampunkers? I too am out of actions for the day. 

Plenty of ways to replenish actions. Try using the items you have.

Also, I am apparently exiled from society and are hiding among the dead due to the scandalous talk about me.

Actually been playing this for a while. I'd just like to share this little bit with you guys.

You spit foul recriminations and vicious calumny. Ladies faint dead away and gentlemen stagger under the barrage. Your target runs, weeping, with her hands over her ears. You follow her! Your tirade continues in the street, where hansoms careen hastily off and urchins fall from rooftops. You pick up your victim's dropped letters and wave them as a final salute. You are spent.

Certain...Er...Precautions; must be taken first. One does not simply rob the Bazaar at a whim yknow?

Are you kidding me? I did it ten times. Twice I went in jail, admittedly, but still!

Edit: As of now, I just murdered an heiress.

I am apparently a pickpocketing, menacing, and wily individual of unknown gender that is associated with Devils, Bohemians, Rubbery Men, and Tomb Colonists. I also shattered a petrified heiress and burned a man alive in my own house. I also killed someone with a giant plant I'm growing.

What does that make me?

I'm a sinister and observant fellow of no obvious gender. I have a soft heart for certain things, but a degree of ruthlessness for others. I am an intimate of devils, the Quiet Deviless, to be more specific. I have a certain affinity for the Rubbery Men, and have taken almost any steps necessary to help them out when needed. I have forgotten about my ties to the surface, and have resolved to live in The Neath for the rest of my life, a true citizen of the underground if you will. All that said, I have a certain sadness about me, nothing major, but its... enough.

Archived