Game Changer

MenaAthena

(What happened?

I made this rp so that people could come together and have fun going through a story that I made for fun.

Then people started arguing, my rp spiraled into chaos, and Adam left the forums because of this! And I'm going to be honest, Dwer, you are acting like a jerk.

I made this rp so I could be happy with friends, and then this happened, and I let it get this far. I feel awful.

Blew, I don't have any main villain positions open, but you can make an evil charater if you want.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go think about whether I want to keep this rp open or not.)

• Like 1

(Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go think about whether I want to keep this rp open or not.)

(I've found you can fix most posts spinning into chaos with a simple "Let this be the last post on it, back on topic please")

• Like 1

(I have been warned about the dangerous situation in which this thread is now. I'm here to, at least try, to end this stream of hate.

First of all, @DwerBomb , you have disappointed me. Apologise to AdamTheGamer now.

@AdamTheGamer , don't worry. I am sure this won't happen again in the future. It is nice to have new members, and it would be sad to see one leave this place just for a bickering. Next time, though, try to put some more creativity in your characters. I'm not blaming on you, that's just an advice from a friend.

@MenaAthena , I've seen you put a lot of effort in this roleplay. Don't give up now. I am sure you will make wonderful things happen with this.

As Mena said, this should be a place where people should have fun.

A roleplay is made to share feelings and be together in joy.

That's all for now.

Don't forget, I'm always watching from the shadows.)

• Like 5

After what seemed like forever, finally a fire started. The flames grew and began crackling lightly. The mandrake walked over to a log and grabbed it with both hands.

Mandrake: "Hngh! Hargh!"

After much effort, the mandrake finally pulled the log over near the fire and sat on it. in one hand he broke a twig off of the log, the other he pulled a raw morsel out of Wulfric's pouch. he then held the meat over the fire, cooking it.

The hounds circled around their prey, growling and occasionally letting out a bark. Athena stood in the middle of the circle, helpless and afraid. She tried one more time to cast a different spell, but to no avail. One of the hounds barked and leaped at her, and she just barely dodged. Sending up a silent prayer, Athena reached for her last hope, the gold necklace that hung around her neck. Her prayer was answered.

With a quick flick of the wrist, the spear and shield charm detached from the chain, and started to glow with a blinding light that the hounds whimpered and flinched at. Within another moment Athena had a well crafted spear in one hand and a simple but worn shield around the other arm. Having gained some of her confidence back, she takes a stab at the hound that leaped and lands a direct hit, causing it to yelp. However, as she did so one of the hounds at her back lunged and bit her leg. She screamed in pain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The scientist stood there, confused and gripping his spear tightly. He could here an occasional bark, but the hounds never came. He wondered what could have them delayed, until he heard a yelp, and then a scream. His eyes widened and he almost dropped his spear in shock.

No, it couldn't be. He was just hearing things. They were probably just attacking a group of rabbits.

After a short while, the mandrake pulled the stick closer and blew on it. he pulled off the meat but cringed in pain.

Mandrake: "Ooh! Ow! Hot!"

The Mandrake flailed his hand, and dropped the meat onto the ground. The Mandrake Swore, and bent over to pick it up. when he sat back up, one of his Orange leafs had a small fire on it.

Mandrake: "Ah!"

The Mandrake blew on his leaf, and eventually Wulfric came over and licked it, dousing the flame. 

Mandrake: "Thanks, Wulfric..."

The Mandrake then started eating the morsel.

Edited by wxps350

(I'll be staying on the forums, but i won't be asactive as i was perviously, this is, RPing, commenting, and such but i'll be here. just, less frequently. keep up the thread now. im not participating, but im staying here. in the shadows. quiet.

don't feel bad. it's all cool.)

• Like 1

(Okay. The time has come, ladies and gentlemen. My very first OC shall be revived.

Name: Newleaf

Race: Treeguard

Appearance: Newleaf is a 20 feet tall pine tree. What should be his base has split into two long legs, and has two large, club-like branches that serve as arms. By the top of his tree-body, his pine needles part in a way that seem to form a face, which is normally either portraying seriousness or anger.

Abilities: Being a 20 foot tall pine tree, he's pretty darn strong, so he's got that going for him.
Newleaf also has the ability to manipulate plants to an extent, and often uses vines to constrict his enemies. He also communicates with plants, which is an easy way to relay information or scout danger.
Since he's a tree, Newleaf can photosynthesize. This is basically when he reverts to a tree mode, and goes to sleep. However, during this, his is completely unaware of his surroundings and very vulnerable. This does mean that he does not require any food, only sunlight.

Disadvantages: He's a tree. And definately not a fireproof one.
Newleaf is awfully slow, although his huge steps make up for this somewhat. He'll have a very, very difficult time targeting something small and nimble.
Newleaf needs sunlight, and often cannot go 24 straight hours without light, or else he simply shuts down.

Bonus characteristics: He really, really, reaaaaalllly hates hounds. If a hound attack occurs, he'll drop practically anything he's doing to go and slaughter all of them.
As you'd expect from a treeguard, he'll get mad at you if you harm any plants.
Okay, I know it looks like a clone of Spriggum, but I promise that I'd never seen Spriggum when I created Newleaf.)

(Yeah, weirdo is in the rp. He is just going to watch and make comments, or maybe change the weather or something if I let him.)

(Just figured I'd remind you of that, weirdo. Remember, I am the one in charge here. No, I'm not going mad with power. Shut up.)

The mandrake pulled out a tiny axe, and began chopping the log he used for a seat. He then took 4 small disks made from 

chopping it, and tossed them into Wulfric's saddlebag. He put in the red gem, and moved to put the picture in, but stopped to look at it. The picture was a tall woman with short brown hair and a knee-length orange dress smiling. he put the picture into the saddlebag, and looked at his tomahawk, with "Wakana" carved into the side.

Wakana(The Mandrake) sighed as he placed the Tomahawk inside of the bag, and hopped atop Wulfric, riding him down a dirt road.