Sign in to follow this  
Toaster Fu

Bug around bees

Toaster Fu    103

Every time I go around bees i get this error.Error: Error : data\scripts\prefabs\bee.lua:75: attempt to index field 'homeseeker' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: data\scripts\prefabs\bee.lua(75,1) in function 'fn' data\scripts\simutil.lua(23,1) in function 'FindEntity' data\scripts\prefabs\bee.lua(70,1) in function 'targetfn' data\scripts\components\combat.lua(66,1) in function 'TryRetarget' data\scripts\components\combat.lua(69,1) in function 'fn' data\scripts\scheduler.lua(149,1) in function 'OnTick' data\scripts\scheduler.lua(352,1) in function 'RunScheduler' data\scripts\update.lua(72,1)I'm starting to get a groundhog day effect.:p

Excess    55

Yay! I've been stuck away from my base.

I've learned not to have the bees nest near my base for 2 reasons: 1) It spawns bees 2) They make a whole lot of noise; it tops having manure laying around.

Toaster Fu    103

No no no I went to get manure from beefalo and this is how my world is setup.Home bees beefalo( )——( )—–( ) *le badly drawn islandsI got past the bees just fine but on my way back got the error thus, returning to the beefalo.

Sign in to follow this