DST Beta Update (Phase 2) - October 9th

I still feel grumpy. As I always do. I'm a grumpy person. Pessimist, in other words. Might as well have my Member title "Grumpy Pessimist". I think even thought I applied; I won't get in until it's fully released as my e-mail just glitched out when I tried to do something with Steam AND I made a mistake near the end of the survey :(

so now i have to sit at my comp and hit refresh every 5 minutes for 7 hours a day until i get it. YAY! hope i get in, even if i have to come back tomorrow! and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. 

and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day.

and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day.

You made my day. just sayin'.

so now i have to sit at my comp and hit refresh every 5 minutes for 7 hours a day until i get it. YAY! hope i get in, even if i have to come back tomorrow! and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. 

and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day.

and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day.

phone call from mr.krabs... and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day...

We had a massive number of people apply for the beta, so us entering Phase 2 doesn’t mean that everyone that applied is getting in immediately. We send out keys on a daily basis between the hours of 10am and 5pm PST. So, between those hours, keep an eye on your inbox

Been looking everywhere for more updates. Great to hear that it's moving forward! I can't wait to play with my friends, hopefully soon :love_heart:

*Sees this post*

*Goes to email and makes it send an alert whenever I get a new email*

*Make the sound it plays the most obnoxious and loud I can find*

*Amp up the sound to the highest I can and then turn the speakers up on the phone*

Okay, I think I'll probably see it if I get it now.

*Sees this post*

*Goes to email and makes it send an alert whenever I get a new email*

*Make the sound it plays the most obnoxious and loud I can find*

*Amp up the sound to the highest I can and then turn the speakers up on the phone*

Okay, I think I'll probably see it if I get it now.

You forgot to connect the 60 inch subwoofers to the your phone.

Also, hello everyone! My first post even though I actively follow the forum.

Good to see more people are being let in. It was getting a tad lonely with those seldom few servers that weren't password protected or full, now that there's more people being let in it should make it easier to find a server and more people to play with.

Archived