Early Access Update 4: Live Assets - Patch Notes

Ok !

SO in my opinion, there is no interest to play NIKA. Really, she needs a up, personaly I fought that she could KO someone for like 4 turns and not 2.

To KO 2 person, well, to me it's cool for the early part but after that it's kind of useless. Because they have drones ect ans PWR become precious.

So no really to me this Nika isn't interesting for now. But the other one is cool with the trap early :) !

Oh and sorry for double but 2 bugs :

- At a game I tried to abort mission and the game just close, like that without no error or anything. I did it like 3 time to be sure, did it the 3 times (Yeah no more clues...)

- For the problem with hotkeys, yeah in fact if you alt-tab "sometimes" the game don't react anymore to A,E or enter or space. You have to re alt-tab to make it work again, it can happen several times but not everytimes.. Hard to know why so.

I play in window mode.

Liking this update so far. Alarm 3 guards are on patrol rather than hunting? Thats pretty good.

Found a little bug, i left my game and later when i resumed, the augments i got at the cyber lab were different.

It is annoying you can't get rid of augments, especially when it is one you do not want from a cyber lab. How about making them (from lab or nano-fab, not the special starting ones) inactive/unimplanted and sellable/tradable, until used, at which point, are stuck in your agent?

I like the fix on parasite, seems perfect now. It was way too cost-efficient in pre-update #3 and lets face it, pretty much useless in #3. Thanks for this fix. :)

Uh-oh, I haven't seen any of these. Are these all one session, and do they disappear when you restart the game? Has this happened multiple times? 

I don`t know what happened! I started the game yesterday and nothing was working as I said in the previous message... but today everything is working fine!!!

Maybe it was my keyboard/Windows?

Well... it is working fine now, so, don`t worry.

how to? i want to play a previous build!

as in a save file left over from the old build. Strange bugs can happen if you do that...

@Alpro The Alarm 3 (and 4) guards were always on patrol. It's only the enforcers at 5 (and from daemons) that hunt, but at Alarm 5 everyone goes into Hunt mode.

This is a really great update except one thing. After being rescued the agents no longer get their special gear back (which I was hoping was a bug, but isn't). Shalem doesn't have his rifle, Banks her paralyzer, or Deckard his cloaking rig. Not only is rescuing agent not as rewarding, but these agents are now helpless in a fight without a melee weapon. I like the idea that they don't have their gear in their cells, but there should be a lockup that you have to break into and get their gear back. Like a separate room that contains the captured agent's gear in detention missions. I mean seriously what use is Shalem without his rifle?

With aug giving him +1 to AP he can use most weapons and do better than the others or be just as good as he was before, depending on what weapon you give him. I'd say there are other agents who are worse position than Shalem (like Deckard) without their starting gear, because they need specific items. For Shalem any weapon will do.

Finally I tried Dr. Xu and at first glance he looks completely overpowered. Bypass any firewall for free, once per turn, without triggering daemons? Yes please! I think his special ability should be tuned down in some way - maybe several turns cooldown, or triggering daemons, or raising alarm level, etc.

Finally I tried Dr. Xu and at first glance he looks completely overpowered. Bypass any firewall for free, once per turn, without triggering daemons? Yes please! I think his special ability should be tuned down in some way - maybe several turns cooldown, or triggering daemons, or raising alarm level, etc.

I think it's fine. It's not usable on camera's except maybe with a cloaking device, and it can't hack shops, databases and things like that because it disables for a turn, after the reboot the device isn't usable still by you.

Really awesome update!! Loving the new additions of Dr. Xu and Nika to the agent roster. Been waiting on an update like this for quite some time.

Speaking of just ran into a bug(?) in which I went into a Detention Center rescue mission. Had 4 agents going in (Deckard, Internationale, Banks, and Nika whom I just rescued in a Detention Center just prior to this one) and much to my surprise and enjoyment discovered another agent Dr. Xu. I rescued him going through the mission with FIVE agents. Once I reached the elevator as you recall it has a space of only four tiles so I sent Deckard out first. After the elevator came back I placed the others in and exited however the game won't allow me to finish the mission. The mission report is blank showing none of my stats for the current mission and I can continuously keep pressing the continue button and it makes the sound but doesn't take me to the mission selection screen/upgrade agents screen.The blue bar for the Mission Report reads File432453. Also in my agent list it shows Dr. Xu, Deckard, Internationale, and Banks but not Nika.

Just got a chance to try the latest update and the new Parasite. I have to say, I absolutely love this change.

Instead of just mindlessly tossing parasites about the map wherever I could I actually had to stop and consider the strategic benefits of hacking things first or to wait and put a parasite on something when it would be cheaper to do so.

There's an annoying bug with the hotfixes. 

After updating the game, I receive the "your mission will be restarted" alert message, which is okay. But then I can't get into the mission I was in. The world marker is in the last position I was in, but I can't choose that mission.

So, Xu is able to destroy drones but his tool-tip still says "disables for 1 turn". Any possibility to include this in the next hotfix?

Looks like he destroys Camera Drones and stuns any other for 4 turns. So the tooltip is very misleading. :) 

I've noticed and like the new animations for the agents, like when they're against a wall beside a door, or pinning a guard, I've noticed that Internationale does not have those little animations.

I do not know if any of the other agents also do this, but Shalem 11 and Deckard do have the animations.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or if she hasn't been programmed with new animations yet, or if this affects any other agents besides Internationale.

Please can u make possible to sell these augments? This could be a very disaster when an agent gets unsuitable augment, that costs him inventory slot and couldnt be sold or unapplied =( Or there is actually no point in getting to these new augments mission because of that random unluck

Is it really not possible to sell augments? I'd give it a look but this dreadful thing called real life has been showing its face a lot this week and I just don't have time :( I know they have a vendor price in the UI, just haven't tried, as until now the only time I ever got augments was when I wanted them.

Archived