Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

7 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. This one caught my interest. What inspired you with 192's aesthetic.
  2. So is Seth in a cat costume?:wilson_sneaky:

1. I drew the feathers first and then I was like huh headband ladyyyyy

2. Yes- 

lol it's actually an art trade with a friend I drew her OC called drunk cats and she drew Emma!

4 hours ago, Starthefox said:

I like this drunk wolfy/catty dude haha

Hey guys! I know I said the part would be out today but I had some problems when creating it. I was almost done yesterday but I looked at it and I was so unsatisfied, I felt like I could do much better then what I had done. So I was faced with the decision to post the crappy version today and get it over with or to postpone and make it the best I can then post it. I've decided to make the best I can before posting it. So, the part will be out Tuesday at the latest, have a nice day you guys!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geni0529 said:

Hey guys! Scratch that Tuesday date will ya? My drawing tablet is being a massive piece of crap! Hooray! The world hates me and my art!

What's it doing? Or should I specify, what is it NOT doing? Is it sensitivity ect.? If it's something like the sensitivity or incredibly laggy, you might need to restart the Wacom files (not tablet) by either restarting your computer or an easier way that is more complicated to explain. If I remember correctly, we have the same tablet. Is the little LED on when it is plugged in? If not this is a more serious issue you should talk to Wacom or your local electronics store.

Edited by Starthefox
typo
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Starthefox said:

What's it doing? Or should I specify, what is it NOT doing? Is it sensitivity ect.? If it's something like the sensitivity or incredibly laggy, you might need to restart the Wacom files (not tablet) by either restarting your computer or an easier way that is more complicated to explain. If I remember correctly, we have the same tablet. Is the little LED on when it is plugged in? If not this is a more serious issue you should take to Wacom or your local electronics store.

I haven't fiddled with the problem much yet but it seems about the same as before, it's the computer or the driver that's screwing up, and not the tablet. The little light is on and it'll respond but when I use it in gimp there's no pen pressure and when I try to see what's wrong I get an error message that's says 'there is no supported tablet on this sytem' 

18 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

I haven't fiddled with the problem much yet but it seems about the same as before, it's the computer or the driver that's screwing up, and not the tablet. The little light is on and it'll respond but when I use it in gimp there's no pen pressure and when I try to see what's wrong I get an error message that's says 'there is no supported tablet on this sytem' 

Try going to Wacom's site and download the newest drivers. Restart your computer or If you don't want to restart your computer I have a Windows only solution(I'm not sure It will work on macs) that may or may not be easy to comprehend.

edit: here is the other solution I mentioned

1) Open your start menu and search for an item called "Services" once you have found this item, open it.

2) If you chose the correct file, you will be presented with a list in alphabetical order. Go to the Ws section and find the one related to Wacom

3) Click it and the area on the left will change with things like "Stop program" and "Restart". Click "Restart". This will let the drivers install without having to "Restart" your whole system.

4) Open up your drawing program of choice. If it is already open, save your work, close and then open it again. If it still does not work, this is a problem with your program, not the tablet.

If it does work, then Bada Bing Bada Boom! No restart required. With some practice this becomes quick and easy.

edit2: here is a link with pictures, since we (probably) have the same tablet it will still be named under the Ws: https://www.gametextures.com/fix-your-wacom-drivers-without-restarting-win/

Edited by Starthefox
Procedure.
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Starthefox said:

Try going to Wacom's site and download the newest drivers. Restart your computer or If you don't want to restart your computer I have a Windows only solution(I'm not sure It will work on macs) that may or may not be easy to comprehend.

edit: here is the other solution I mentioned

1) Open your start menu and search for an item called "Services" once you have found this item, open it.

2) If you chose the correct file, you will be presented with a list in alphabetical order. Go to the Ws section and find the one related to Wacom

3) Click it and the area on the left will change with things like "Stop program" and "Restart". Click "Restart". This will let the drivers install without having to "Restart" your whole system.

4) Open up your drawing program of choice. If it is already open, save your work, close and then open it again. If it still does not work, this is a problem with your program, not the tablet.

If it does work, then Bada Bing Bada Boom! No restart required. With some practice this becomes quick and easy.

edit2: here is a link with pictures, since we (probably) have the same tablet it will still be named under the Ws: https://www.gametextures.com/fix-your-wacom-drivers-without-restarting-win/

Sounds great, I’ll definitely try that thank u

• Like 1

Hi there guys! Sadly I tried the method @Starthefox suggested and it didn't work. Turns out it's some issue with my tablet that needs to be fixed at a store. On the upside one of my friends came up with a great idea. Whilst waiting for my tablet to be fixed you guys can ask Seth, Emma, and Spidena questions! 

It won't be fully canon to the comic, as answers to certain questions may not make sense in the year the comic takes place or experiences the characters have had but it'll be canon in it own way. Three questions max per person, you can ask less then three though if you want and choose questions wisely, any questions like 'what will happen in the next part' will probably be ignored.

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, geni0529 said:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Now I'm really curious who the royal family is like. How complex could it be...?

4 hours ago, geni0529 said:
  1. image.jpeg
  2. image.jpeg
  1. BATS ARE DOMESTICATED IN THIS UNIVERSE?!58003789b65b3_Arielshoujoweebie.png.a68c0181ffdf7001704102c4f1e7a9d1.png
  2. I have to wonder if Seth has ever seen Spidena in a bikini...:wilson_sneaky:
28 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

A bat huh? Sounds like Emma and Mines would get along XD

Yoooooooooooou know it.57f49805ed939_arielbadjoke.png.95c6962789303bf4e43aa1110072c854.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Now I'm really curious who the royal family is like. How complex could it be...?

1. BATS ARE DOMESTICATED IN THIS UNIVERSE?!58003789b65b3_Arielshoujoweebie.png.a68c0181ffdf7001704102c4f1e7a9d1.png
  2. I have to wonder if Seth has ever seen Spidena in a bikini...:wilson_sneaky:

Yoooooooooooou know it.57f49805ed939_arielbadjoke.png.95c6962789303bf4e43aa1110072c854.png

1. Sadly no, but Emma just wants one real bad.

2. Hehehehe yes 

(I can’t answer anything about royal family’s yet cause it’s spoilers but you’ll see ;))

• Thanks 1