Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

On 10/7/2017 at 1:18 AM, DragonMage156 said:

No. I mean I have an alternate AU were all the characters are opposite/evil than their original versions. Kinda like an Underfell for my OCs in a way :p

I have something similar to that too! I call it the horror/demon au and it's quite similar to the horrortale au from undertale!

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

No, I mean the character. You might want to check your thread.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Yeah the second guy looks familiar...

Ah I see the problem! He's not my character. He's a character from a rather popular show Camp Camp. You've likely seen him before but cant place it. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

What's so gory about this piece?

IT looks fine by me but just curious.

Well not all the pieces have to be gorey, it's just called goretober cause most of them are! For example, I was following the prompt creepy smile for this one!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Well not all the pieces have to be gorey, it's just called goretober cause most of them are! For example, I was following the prompt creepy smile for this one!

So, perhaps the most fitting name for this art would be... "Spoopy Inktober"?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I didn't even realize we were in chapter 2. MAn, we got through the chapter quickly.

Lot of Seth Torture today.

Yup! There's still a little bit more but I'd say we are either 3/4 done with this chapter or 2/3 done. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! Sorry there was no comic part last night! I dont know if the website was under maintenance or if it was just my phone but I do have a comic part ready to get posted  soon as I get home from school. Have a lovely day guys!

• Like 2