Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

I can tell you worked hard on the spoilered one.

As the others said, it was kinda hard to read Seth's dialogue. Try brightening the color a little when against dark backgrounds. Seth! Why are you keeping axes under couches! Somebody could get murdered!

Edited by Starthefox
Oh, and maybe work on the grammar a bit. It seems a bit flat, with no commas. Good job, though!
  • Like 2

Maybe you can make it a lighter blue. If I make a comic and the background's too dark I ether change the colour of the text or use a coloured text box.

Other than that, I like it. Ooh, what are you hiding Seth?

Also, nice picture in the spoiler. I'm gonna enjoy reading all about those mages/magic users(?) ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starthefox said:

I can tell you worked hard on the spoilered one.

As the others said, it was kinda hard to read Seth's dialogue. Try brightening the color a little when against dark backgrounds. Seth! Why are you keeping axes under couches! Somebody could get murdered!

Thank you, I really did work hard on that one! I'm actually going to to fix that problem with th text right now so yeah!

As for the grammar, I thought I put a comma in there but I was kinda running on coffee so I wouldn't be suprised if I forgot to.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe you can make it a lighter blue. If I make a comic and the background's too dark I ether change the colour of the text or use a coloured text box.

Other than that, I like it. Ooh, what are you hiding Seth?

Also, nice picture in the spoiler. I'm gonna enjoy reading all about those mages/magic users(?) ^_^

Thanks! I'm glad it's interesting to you! As I mentioned above I'm fixing that problem right now by making the couch a slightly lighter color :3

• Like 1

Okay! it should be fixed but you guys have to tell me because the original looked fine on my computer so this one might not be good either.

Also! heres an art collab I did with one of my best friends jade! She did the lining and I did the coloring!

shshshshshhs.png

IMG_7594.JPG

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, geni0529 said:

Okay! it should be fixed but you guys have to tell me because the original looked fine on my computer so this one might not be good either.

It is but I just noticed a lil mistake in Emma's dialogue. There's no ' in the word "I'll". Sorry for constantly pointing out these things ^^;

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

It is but I just noticed a lil mistake in Emma's dialogue. There's no ' in the word "I'll". Sorry for constantly pointing out these things ^^;

Darn it you're right. It's a whole process to get that fixed so its not happening right now, but please if you notice any other mistakes tell me cause I write them down and when im done with chapter two ill probably go back and fix all of the grammar mistakes in chapter two.

• Thanks 1

Hello Hello! Bet you weren't expecting a new comic part! If you cant tell in order to make up for missed time I am going to be posting a part every singe day, and those parts will be comprised on more then one image! Anyway's enjoy and have a nice day!

Also, Im re-reading this part and all I can think is "SHUN THE NON-BELEIVER!!!!"

he yell.png

he yelll.png

hehe.png

bleoedhfh.png

yeahhhhh.png

asdfghjkllkjhgfdsa.png

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2