Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

What's Sander Sides?

There like characters made by Thomas Sanders and are kinda like inside out. If you like light hearted humor and zainy characters then I'd suggest checking it out. I've recently found myself sucked into the fandom lol. 

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I love Sander Sides ^_^

Logic - Logan

Creative/Princey - Roman

Morality - Patton

Anxiety - Virgil (I love how I know all the names now ^_^ )

You should post that to Twitter and tag him. I'm sure he'll like it. Keep in mind though he gets a LOT of fanart daily so ^^;

Oh I did, I also sent it to him on tumblr and insta, I don't think he's gonna notice it though. 

also yesss a fellow fan I was thinking nobody else who pays attention to this thread would watch it. 

(you deserve a pat-on the back for knowing all the names now)

• Like 2

I'm gonna throw my tablet at the wall, that's it, this is it, this is how I go insane, driven to madness by a drawing tablet.

if you can't tell by that beginning statement, my drawing tablet isn't working. I've fiddled with it for a bit but nothing's working yet. It's really late where I live so I have to sleep and try and fix it tomorrow so guess what. 

The comic is delayed, once again. I swear I have the worst of luck when it comes to this stuff.

have a nice day y'all, sorry there's no comic.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Have you talked to your parents about this?

Nah, there not much for technology and I normally can get it fixed myself anyways. 

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Oh it's fine (though I must admit, there has to be a bigger force at work here. This is the longest your comic has ever been delayed :/ )

I know right? And now there's this big hurricane that might hit my state, so I'm just hoping I get my tablet fixed before it hits. Power outages are kinda common in my house when bad storms hit so, yikes.

2 hours ago, Starthefox said:

Perhaps, we could try contacting Wacom Support? What type of tablet do you have, if I may ask?

Wacom Intuos I think 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starthefox said:

I think we might have the same tablet. Anyways, have you checked the nib? I'm not sure how long you have has your tablet, but sometimes the nib can wear down. Have you checked the panel on the back?

Don't think it's the nib, however thank you for the advice because I had no ide they could wear down and I had even less of an idea that there were spared in that panel so thanks!

• Like 1

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT! I GOT MY TABLET WORKING!!!! Sorry I made you guys wait so long and its not even a good part -.-: to be honest I really had 0 ideas for what to do for this part so I just winged it. However winging it is a terrible idea on all sides, I like these things to be thoroughly planned out. Anyhow have a nice day and if I disappear for the rest of the week its probably because the hurricane knocked out power or my family drove up north and I have no wifi so yeah.

I wish I could leave you guys with more given the next comic part might be badly delayed but this is all I could think of right now.

Have a nice day! 

yeeetststst.png

• Like 4

... I need to go back a bit to recap XD

There's nothing wrong with unplanned comics. I mean I just wing most of mine :p (save for a few parts). Some people say it makes a better comic as well but that's not to say planned comics are bad. Heck I think yours gets more attention than mine (mind you, your pretty good with uploads when your tablet's not throwing a hissy fit XD )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

... I need to go back a bit to recap XD

There's nothing wrong with unplanned comics. I mean I just wing most of mine :p (save for a few parts). Some people say it makes a better comic as well but that's not to say planned comics are bad. Heck I think yours gets more attention than mine (mind you, your pretty good with uploads when your tablet's not throwing a hissy fit XD )

Well trust me, this comic would have a lot less thought put into it if I only came of with the story a year or two ago. Some of these characters I've had for nine years, and the main plot of the story I've had in my head for at least four years. I've just had a lot of time to just go over the smallest details over and over. I know exactly what characters are gonna say chapters from now dude. 

Plus im a gigantic nerd and get a kick out of putting in small things like names or phrases that pop up later -.-;

If you wanna spot some of the small things I put in here I suggest paying attention to names Seth and Spidena say, cause every character name they've said so far has a part to play in this story.

• Like 1

Hey guys! So I wanted to give you all a bit of an update with how I'm doing along with some art! The hurricane hasn't hit yet, and it's estimated to hit Sunday, but my family is evacuating tonight due to the fact that the way the hurricane is going right now my house will probably be under 5ft of water. I'm only allowed to take the essentials so that means I'll probably have to leave my laptop and drawing tablet behind meaning they'll probably get damaged. If they do get damaged I will continue to post the comic the way I do, just colored traditionally until it gets fixed.

So that's what's going on with me, onto happier things! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This last one is a little bit of a wip because I gonna fix the legs, the look wonky.

oh and as a bonus I guess here's my warrior cats collection before the storm probably ruins it. I'm throwing these baby's on top of my bunk bed and praying they don't get destroyed.image.thumb.jpeg.95ad3b00536c50ad84d58ad599164773.jpeg

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 4

o h my g o d

I just realized I have Emma doing the pose that shes doing in the last part and now I have to re-do the part even though im halfway through it.

Anyways, I'm alive, my laptop is alive, however the trees aint alive I can tell you that much. A new comic part will come out today along with a barrage of art so look forwards to that.

But for now take this lovely draw the squad meme that I did.

beauty and grace punch you in the face yes its miss united states.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tada! New comic part! I like this part in particular for multiple reasons, one is because it makes me feel smart, two because I love gravity Falls and any chance I have to reference it is always great! However I was on the edge of making it the cartoon on the TV because while I can get behind small background references like Emma's sailor moon poster, I don't like directly pointing it out. But hey it serves its purpose, establishing what year it is in the comic and giving you a fun little hint on Seth.

( if you don't know the episode aired in 2013, so its 2013 in the comic.)

yeet yeet.png

Gravity is falling.png

• Like 3

Hello Hello Hello! I drew this lovely drawing which I very much enjoyed coloring! Its kinda spoilery but not really, im gonna put it in a spoiler just incase though. Anyways there'll be a new comic part tonight so look forwards to that! have a nice day!

Spoiler

59bb2a7ac6446_blackskys.thumb.png.3c6d30b364c73c86e6586433f228b493.png

• Like 3