Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

You know, I had a comic page prepped, I was gonna post it this morning since I was too tired to last night and do you know what happens? 

You REALLY wanna know what happens?

Lightning, just struck my house, at like 6 in the morning, and my Internet is down.

AGAIN?!?

IS MY HOUSE SOME SORT OF HOMING BEACON OF DESTRUCTION I MEAN WHAT THE ACTUAL FLUFFERS.

anyways, that means i can't post my comic till the Internet is back up ;-;

so if you guys have anything else you want me to draw, I suddenly have a bunch of free time I can spent NOT browsing tumblr.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I nominate Geni to be our new herald of destruction.

So I headed to school and turns out two of the entrances are flooded and there's a flash flood warning, so maybe I am the Herald of Destruction.

(I did end up getting to school like an hour late so I'm still getting lovely education)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

How about a butterfly with a skull for a head? Not sure why I like that theme but maybe it'll be a interesting subject.

Oooo does sound cool! I definitely try it.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

A squirrel... or an otter. They're both my favorite animals ^_^

I suck at animals but I'll take a shot at a squirrel.

• Like 1

HEY GUYS!

My internet is back up so you can expect a comic part today or tommrow unless my house floods because that is actually something that might happen. That also means unless something else happens or I say other wise the two current requests I have are the last requests I'll take right now :3

• Like 2

When my tablet is acting funny, I click on driver preferences to see if they are truly working correctly. If it says something like, "driver not responding" it means you should go into services, windows only sorry, and restart "wacom something thing" but if it says, "tablet driver not found" then go to Wacom's website and download your newest drivers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starthefox said:

When my tablet is acting funny, I click on driver preferences to see if they are truly working correctly. If it says something like, "driver not responding" it means you should go into services, windows only sorry, and restart "wacom something thing" but if it says, "tablet driver not found" then go to Wacom's website and download your newest drivers.

That's what i normally do but it's not workingggg ;-;

i gotta try again when I go home ;-;

Edited by geni0529

Hey guys! Turns out I had to uninstall the whole program, then reinstall it back again. So my tablet is working again! I actually started working on a drawing I'm super excited about last night so I'm probably gonna finish it today, so the comic part will come out tomorrow! Have a nice day!

• Like 4

Here's the drawing I was working on yesterday! Its of the Sander Sides and I was inspired to draw them in there new costumes! There's a speed paint of it on my youtube channel if you want to watch it. ( My Channel )

The new comic part should be out today, but my family does have some friends over for the day so its possible it'll be posted tomorrow.  Have a nice day y'all!

Sander Sides.png

• Like 4