Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

Aighty tighty guys here's the newest part! Sorry it took so long, I actually have another project in the works currently, its a fan animatic for Camp Camp which is a hilarious show on YouTube for mature audiences. The animatic will be totally kid-friendly though so ill probably be able to post it here.  Have a nice day and enjoy!

yeeeeeeeeeeeet.png

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You apologize a lot, buddy. -hug- Don't worry, take your time on the comic. It's looking good and consistent.:wilson_smile:

Thanks! I guess I do apologize a lot huh? It's a wonder I'm not Canadian *badumtsss*

• Haha 2

Hey guys! Its three am and im going to regret my life decisions in the morning but look! art! that isn't my OC's for once! wow! didn't know I could do it! can you tell im running on caffine!!!

this took three hours and I made it for my tumblr account and I put like sixteen quadrillion tags on it and if it doesn't get noticed im pretty sure im gonna cry but! at least! you guys! care! probably! eh who am I kidding probably not! so! like! here! take! the! art!!!

this took three hours and it is DAMN GOOD.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, geni0529 said:

This took three hours and I made it for my tumblr account and I put like sixteen quadrillion tags on it and if it doesn't get noticed im pretty sure im gonna cry

i_hug_that_feel.png

But seriously, people on Tumblr keep saying "it doesn't matter how many notes you get on your Tumblr artwork". I'm like "Ok but if you spent hours baking a cake for a party and no one took a piece, you would feel pretty mad/sad" (I actually got that from a relatable Tumblr post XD )

• Like 2

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

What is the piece about?

It's a little hard to explain if you don't watch the show but basically there's this really cynical kid who's the man character, and in one of the episodes he has a teddy bear and he's shown to be really attached to it. One of the counselors calls him out on it and the other kids including his two best friends in the camp start laughing at him and he just looks really heartbroken for a second before covering it up. (At least that's how I interpreted it)

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

i_hug_that_feel.png

But seriously, people on Tumblr keep saying "it doesn't matter how many notes you get on your Tumblr artwork". I'm like "Ok but if you spent hours baking a cake for a party and no one took a piece, you would feel pretty mad/sad" (I actually got that from a relatable Tumblr post XD )

Yeah, I would just be happy if one or two people noticed but as far as I can tell right now nobody cares.

• Sad 2

On August 8, 2017 at 2:08 AM, minespatch said:

This is really sad but the development is really fast.

I can't tell if this is a compliment or a criticism, I'm gonna go with compliment and say thanks! Spidenas development is rather quick because she's a level headed person and can see when someone else is right. If the situation was reversed though, it'd take much longer cuz Seth is stubborn as a mule.

(also if you think it's sad right now I'm going to just have to profusely apologize in advance, I'm so so sorry for what's going to happen in the future.)

19 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I can just imagine Seth chuckling with that smirk. Emma's in for it now.

He most certainly is and she most certainly is. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I was just describing my thoughts on the current situation. I feel bad for how the family has to spread apart but you're doing this for the story. There's a reason behind it. I'm enjoying how fast paced it is but I just wanted to state my emotion.

Oh okay! It's actually rather slow compared to the first draft of it! I'm really glad you're enjoying it though! :D

• Like 1

Hey guys! I drew this yesterday and was surprised at how good it came out on paper, so I went and finished it on the computer. I'm really proud of how it came out as my style normally makes things cute when there supposed to be creepy. Enjoy!

( I suppose its a little spoilery if I don't change the route im going with for the comic so )

Spoiler

Spoop.thumb.png.5d1a2fe386db9d25e66a95b51512b64e.png

• Like 2

So like I know today was supposed to be a comic day, but like, I got this idea to compare how long it took to draw and color something on paper compared to digitally, and how long each of the steps takes on either one so like, here.

Traditional:

IMG_7190.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.3eb9051f3abdd5ed55230f5fbc18e358.jpeg

(I actually forgot to take a picture of one of the steps oops)

TOTAL TIME: 21 minutes

lets see how the digital compares. 

sketch.thumb.png.1b4da3ff7190704f184971ad3d21e5ac.pnglineing.thumb.png.4b690f08cf9713ac5286ffed6193bb10.pngdoneoeoeo.thumb.png.aa54e94bb5feeea5eb2170877933d270.png

TOTAL TIME: 19 MINUTES

I think both of these have there pros and cons but I won't bore you with what I think, instead tell me what you think! Which do you guys think looks better?

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3